Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the term “boatrace” in dinner conversation with friends a month or so back...mostly inspired by seeing it used on this board. Drew question marks and rushed googling...doesn’t mean what I thought. 😳
I've made that mistake.

I used the term “boatrace” in dinner conversation with friends a month or so back...mostly inspired by seeing it used on this board. Drew question marks and rushed googling...doesn’t mean what I thought. 😳
I'm only familiar with boatrace meaning to crush an opponent with tons of points.

Though...Urban Dictionary lists a hell of a different meaning than anything I've ever heard of before, but maybe something to do with @bignewt and his naked roshambo games.

I bet this is harder on the fans than it is on jj. It's unfair and total bs. But he's been through worse and has learned how to deal with this kinda thing. He's still gonna play and will still probably get drafted. I'm sure he'll handle this fine. Hopefully use it as motivation.

That’s just it and you are probably right about being harder on the fans. For the fans, he is the light that we fans were in desperate need of after the debacle of the first few games. Even though it was a nasty way to end his last time in Neyland, and something was going to happen, I just hate to see his “Give all” go out like this. Yes, he will have a half to ball out, but we wanted to see him, one last time, in orange go for 4 quarters. Sorry, for my rant, just disappointed.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
JJ needs 58 yds to get 1000. Hope this doesn't interfere with him hitting that.

Bet Pruitt wishes he'd run up the score on Andy.

And this is exactly why you don't take it easy on these fools. They will look for anything to try to derail the bowl experience. We should've attempted to embarrass them on the field like most teams attempt to do to teams that call themselves a rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back