Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t Hatvol the poster who died on that mountain saying Jalen Hurd wasn’t coming here?

I recall he claimed to be related to the Hatfields, appeared to be very angry most of the time, and wanted to kill people by throwing them off some bridge in Cincinnati. And constantly bragged about his friendship with Bob Huggins.

Shame, I want to like people by nature. Him spitting on TN stepping up for the bullied kid, gonna be hard for me to get past.

Hey. I'm good with continuing to berate @David Ubben for selling fentanyl laced cigarettes to elementary school kids too.

When you’re on one of your “fire dis one” rants, how can you possibly tell?
Not on a “fire Johnson” rant. There are others I’d definitely rather see go first.

Someone was fretting over the potential loss of him. I’m simply of the opinion that his departure with Norvell would not amount to some huge loss.

Yeah I don't know anything about that. I'm not on Twitter so haven't seen anything he says there. I've read a lot of his articles but not all of them. I've liked most of the articles but there were a few that were pretty dumb. But there's not a single person that I like 100% of what they do. I also pay the sub for way more than just Tennessee stuff so if he writes something I'm not interested in I just move on and find something else. They have a good mix of content to choose from so one guy doesn't ruin it for me.
I don’t want him to ever be paid! While he’s an employee, I’ll never subscribe.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Not on a “fire Johnson” rant. There are others I’d definitely rather see go first.

Someone was fretting over the potential loss of him. I’m simply of the opinion that his departure with Norvell would not amount to some huge loss.
I don’t disagree with that. Didn’t mourn Gillespie either. Used a lot less bandwidth to express it.

Hopefully 5-6. We have a serious deficiency there for depth purposes not only on D, but Teams.
Yeah I guess I didn't realize it. Looks like we'll have HT, QC, JJ, Page and maybe Beasley plus the new class. I could actually see Beasley putting the weight he dropped back on and possibly getting in the rotation. Especially in subpackages. Maybe safety/lb combo money position. Maybe Gaddy can make an unlikely jump. But other than that not a lot of potential there.

Clemson is Bama with a better offense and much better defense and LSU barely got by them. People say the same thing on this board every year about their schedule and they run up and down the field on everyone. Burrow is awesome this year, but so is Lawrence and Clemson is better at most every position beyond that, plus they have the best DC in football.
Clemson's offense is not better than Bama's.

I recall he claimed to be related to the Hatfields, appeared to be very angry most of the time, and wanted to kill people by throwing them off some bridge in Cincinnati. And constantly bragged about his friendship with Bob Huggins.

Hatfields? Sounds like Hat may have been a member of the "skoal patrol" he always railed against.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Yeah I guess I didn't realize it. Looks like we'll have HT, QC, JJ, Page and maybe Beasley plus the new class. I could actually see Beasley putting the weight he dropped back on and possibly getting in the rotation. Especially in subpackages. Maybe safety/lb combo money position. Maybe Gaddy can make an unlikely jump. But other than that not a lot of potential there.

Yep, as long as he works, Eason gonna play early and often next year at MIKE.

McDonald is gonna be a weapon we don't currently have in Subpackages.

Who knows where Crouch ends up. I think he has more upside as a see ball get ball MIKE than a pass rusher. He doesn't flash or appear to have the bend necessary to be a JACK. I know he is learning on the fly, but some guys just naturally have those traits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sleegro
He's been the lead on all the Memphis kids.
Is David Johnson the reason the 3 Memphis Linebackers are headed to Tennessee? Would they be coming here regardless (now that we are LETTING them btw)?

He closes the deal on Omari Thomas? That will be well done imo.

Fulmer isn't looking to retire any time soon. UT wants stability, at the top and in its core athletic programs. Unless something changes (health, etc.), his contract will be extended.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back