Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as long as you don't buy it, it's not your money they're grabbing.

Now. Little Debbie using Christmas and changing the shape of my cakes to trees. Therefore cutting the size from 12oz to 7oz and using baby Jesus to steal from my kids.
Fracking bastages.
Retribution: Reese's Christmas trees

The holy grail of Christmas stocking stuffers.

And they picked up some really solid recruits as a direct result of shining in that conference.

But honestly, if you were arguing chicken or egg, first, I would understand. But you're just saying "nuh uh, cheesecake".
No you’re just trying to find excuses and water down their success and it’s not really working. The reality of it is when you have rosters and resources like Clemson, bama, Ohio state and you have great coaches it doesn’t matter what conference you play in because only a couple teams in the country can really challenge you anyways. Clemson always has good players that was never the issue. But when you pair the right coach (Dabo) with generational QBs (watson & lawerence) then you start really rolling and there’s maybe one or two teams in the nation who can beat you.

Thanks for the info.

From talking with a UF fan, the only way they don't take/land Morven Joseph is if they can flip Donnell Harris from A&M. Both coming in for 12/13 visit and vying for one spot. Otherwise he will be a Gator as Grantham likes him a lot. Lakeland to Gainesville pull is too strong for everyone expect...Clemson.

Also, Barn is king of negative recruiting and the ones pitching that we have too much depth on DL. Gus and his cronies act all holy but are the biggest snakes.

Can't understand why anyone was excited about Barn beating Bama. With Bama, they are who they are. I don't want Barn having any additional success as something smells fishy with their recruiting.

Johnson has not been good here.

May not have been a good fit. I thought the work and accomplishment he did at Memphis St with the WR's spoke for itself. You don't do a job like that and then just forget how to do it. Johnson and Norvell was a better fit I guess. I haven't quite understood exactly what happened with Johnson when he got moved around.

Johnson has not been good here.
He’s been fine, but we need someone willing to play dirty in Memphis. He’s got great contacts there but it doesn’t seem like we go all the way with some of them.

Anyway, I fully expect him to get a call from Norvell when he gets that FSU job. They worked closely together at Memphis.

Something those guys have always done. Don't think that's exclusive to the coach..
Wasn’t a problem when CMG was here. RB is also an easy position to recruit and sell players on even when you aren’t winning big. See Bryce brown and kiffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back