Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand this line of thinking. Tennessee has been largely irrelevant in the lifetime of current recruits. The staff has to get guys that they think they can build into solid football players, not everyone needs to be a superstar. The amount of pissing and moaning since Hardy committed to Auburn has been absurd.

There are currently seven SEC teams ranked ahead of Tennessee in the 247 list. South Carolina, ranked one spot ahead of us has won 85 games since 2009 compared to our 66 wins. Auburn has won almost 30 more games than us in the same time span. I did not even look up Alabama, Georgia or LSU.

Everybody thinks we should go from being irrelevant for the most part in the eyes of recruits, to competing with teams that have been winning at a much higher rate for a long period of time compared to us.

I used to worry about a recruit going elsewhere but not anymore. At the end of the day you either believe Pruitt and staff can develop guys that want to be here or you don't. I'm riding with the ones we got and not the ones we don't.
It appears as if these guys have shown they can develop guys. So do the coaches down at UGA, UF and Bama. If our three main rivals are developing guys at the same rate we are, but are recruiting better players, just do the math. I personally think this recruiting class will improve before the final signing day, especially if we win out. But at the moment, the staff as a whole isn't recruiting on the level they need to. The head coach knows this, and has communicated that.

Reactions: Jack Burton
A threat is different than a mean name. It wont work.
Not true, Illinois Man Arrested for Hate Crime After Yelling Racial Slurs at Black Woman Dropping Daughter Off at School: Report and their way more examples than that

Every demographic have the right to protect their likeness. Say something good/bad about Jews and the ACLU will be on that ass. Chinese don't allow any movie in their territories showing them in a demeaning way

Consequences for everything you do and Say

Reactions: almirUT
Not true, Illinois Man Arrested for Hate Crime After Yelling Racial Slurs at Black Woman Dropping Daughter Off at School: Report and their way more examples than that

Every demographic have the right to protect their likeness. Say something good/bad about Jews and the ACLU will be on that ass. Chinese don't allow any movie in their territories showing them in a demeaning way

Consequences for everything you do and Say
Hate crimes are unconstitutional dont @ me

To be fair...some of us had been posting for years, and had thousands of posts before likes were even available on VN.

I want my lost "likes" back after the new system was implemented. Lost a good 1,500-2,000 or so. Spent so many hours crafting great posts to garner those likes, all for naught.

To be fair...some of us had been posting for years, and had thousands of posts before likes were even available on VN.
lurked for a solid year before diving in ... 04. was that the Cromptos class? We had just donkey stomped UF in the Swamp. Spurrier took her toys home... maybe it was zook

1:08:32

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back