Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe we need to get behind memphis and hope they defeat the ncaa.

If the ncaa folds on this one throw the rules and regulations out of the window. The ncaa will be obsolete

Agree totally but couldn’t the same have been said about Wade @ LSU, Self @ Kansas, North Carolina............

Reactions: JacketVol
Wiseman will probably get off while Plavsic is forced to sit out the season. Typical NCAA BS. The guilty get off, and the innocent get screwed.
No way that will happen. Either the NCAA will make a major example out of Memphis, or if Memphis gets away with this and Wiseman is made eligible, then you might as well throw the rule book out. Fulmer will probably tell Rick to play Uros, and he will take care of the rest.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Memphis is toast. Stupid to fight something so blatant. Isnt the only way a judge can rule on this is if there is an active court case? Memphis would be suing the NCAA over the ruling...Meaning the NCAA can now start the discovery process meaning subpoena power?

Doesn’t matter what she said. He physically assaulted her and did so as an agent of the restaurant who will be vicariously liable for the actions of its employee while on the job. Popeyes will pay her for her injuries and pain and suffering. She may file suit but it’ll never go before a judge or jury. They’ll settle long before then. The only problem she may encounter was this was an intentional act which would void most insurance policies but I’m guessing they don’t try to hang their hat on that in a situation like this. Just my guess

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Doesn’t matter what she said. He physically assaulted her and did so as an agent of the restaurant who will be vicariously liable for the actions of its employee while on the job. Popeyes will pay her for her injuries and pain and suffering. She may file suit but it’ll never go before a judge or jury. They’ll settle long before then. The only problem she may encounter was this was an intentional act which would void most insurance policies but I’m guessing they don’t try to hang their hat on that in a situation like this. Just my guess
agreed. but, he may likely have criminal charges filed also.

Reactions: jordan4vols
This would fall under general liability but I'll be surprised if this is covered by that.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Yep. Could’ve easily been the same situation we just saw with this gibbs student where he was bodyslammed and then later died from the head injuries sustained
ive some stupid crap, fights etc. It never once donned on me to body slam a human. i hope this young man faces jail time. inexcusable.

Also sounded like someone behind the counter said something like "you in the wrong place anyway", maybe a racial reference(?), idk.

But not gonna matter legally, Popeyes gonna be paying huge. Don't think "she called me a horrible name" green lights WWE rules to a judge.
Nothing she did deserved that...that dude and that other one that followed her out throwing punches deserve to go to jail..what a PoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back