Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s one of my friends mom that got slammed. They bout to own them.

All 3 of those workers should have been fired to include the manager. They were all striking her until he body slammed her. Granted apparently she called them the N Word in the video. But still nothing is ever that serious. They could have easily of called the cops.

Reactions: SweetAsSodaPop
What in the world happened here?
All 3 of those workers should have been fired to include the manager. They were all striking her until he body slammed her. Granted apparently she called them the N Word in the video. But still nothing is ever that serious. They could have easily of called the cops.
Basically she was double charged went to get a refund, they told her to leave she refused until she got her money back then the argument ensued. Allegedly she called them radical slurs but you can’t hear it on the one video. They chased her out the restaurant then ole buddy slammed her causing broken ribs and knee cap (had to have surgery). Dude was fired and charged with Aggravated Assault. They’re also alleging she kicked one of the employees, camera footage of the restaurant should show that if it happened. She denies all claims.

Reactions: UTProf
Basically she was double charged went to get a refund, they told her to leave she refused until she got her money back then the argument ensued. Allegedly she called them radical slurs but you can’t hear it on the one video. They chased her out the restaurant then ole buddy slammed her causing broken ribs and knee cap (had to have surgery). Dude was fired and charged with Aggravated Assault. They’re also alleging she kicked one of the employees, camera footage of the restaurant should show that if it happened. She denies all claims.

I just listened to it man. Apparently she almost slapped the guy and missed. Her words in the video “I wasn’t trying to slap nobody.” Then she said the N-word (which was inaudible) however, they said you can’t say that here, and she replied back “I am as black as you are” which they replied no you aren’t. I am sure there is a lot more to this and none of the people involved were in the right. Period. To include the lady who was injured.

Giordano_s.0.jpg

Deep Dish Chicago Pizza is the bomb. My wife used to live there so we go several times a year.

Also sounded like someone behind the counter said something like "you in the wrong place anyway", maybe a racial reference(?), idk.

But not gonna matter legally, Popeyes gonna be paying huge. Don't think "she called me a horrible name" green lights WWE rules to a judge.
Yeah no words she said justifies being slammed by someone 150lbs heavier and also a male. Sheesh

I just listened to it man. Apparently she almost slapped the guy and missed. Her words in the video “I wasn’t trying to slap nobody.” Then she said the N-word (which was inaudible) however, they said you can’t say that here, and she replied back “I am as black as you are” which they replied no you aren’t. I am sure there is a lot more to this and none of the people involved were in the right. Period. To include the lady who was injured.
All over what? $10?

Pro-tip: just tell your bank and you get it back. Most banks' policies mean they don't even spend time investigating items less than $50. They just submit the chargeback and give you the money back asap.

Also, it was probably just an authorization anyway. 3 day auth holds are common if the place ran it, canceled, then ran it again which is likely what happened.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
The number of crazy things happening at Popeye's recently is just nutty. A quick search reveals the above bodyslam, a FATAL stabbing in Maryland (wtf??) for cutting in line, a woman in LA destroying her car to trying to cut line in the drive thru, an employee caught selling sandwiches on the side, and various other videos capturing employees fighting one another.

Mark Richt has lost control of Popeye's.

Why did she say she was as black as them? Is she black? I can't tell a thing about her other than she's bleached her hair so bright it's white on camera. But a lot of people do that. Regardless of what she said there's no excuse for assaulting her like that. Call the law on her and have her charged with disorderly conduct and be done with it.

Reactions: JacketVol
The number of crazy things happening at Popeye's recently is just nutty. A quick search reveals the above bodyslam, a FATAL stabbing in Maryland (wtf??) for cutting in line, a woman in LA destroying her car to trying to cut line in the drive thru, an employee caught selling sandwiches on the side, and various other videos capturing employees fighting one another.

Mark Richt has lost control of Popeye's.

39auou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back