Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaved my beard only leaving the mustache and permanently scarred my children this AM. I’d say this was a productive day
I am growing a beard for the first time in my almost 33 years. Every morning my 3yo comes downstairs and yells "YOUR FACE IS WEIRD" right before I walk out the door.

I am growing a beard for the first time in my almost 33 years. Every morning my 3yo comes downstairs and yells "YOUR FACE IS WEIRD" right before I walk out the door.
Whenever my son makes an appearance joke, I just tell him
"Yeah and you look like a generic version of me. Tbh, you really don't stand a chance between me and your mother."

He laughs less.

I'm starting to wonder if it will be Bob Stoops at FSU. I could see Mark Dtoops giving those comments as a smokescreen for his brother while also trying to "Gundy" UK. When I think about it that way it makes more sense to me. The timing of Taggarts firing makes me think it's not Mark.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I'm starting to wonder if it will be Bob Stoops at FSU. I could see Mark Dtoops giving those comments as a smokescreen for his brother while also trying to "Gundy" UK. When I think about it that way it makes more sense to me. The timing of Taggarts firing makes me think it's not Mark.

National people are now shooting those reports down. Bob is denying that he is a candidate for the job. You really only know when the press conference happens.

Reactions: Devo182

Come on down Taggart as RB coach.

Was standing with a group of profs, and as the conversation was ending, one says to me, "Losing to Tennessee has to be the low point of the season. How in the world did that happen?"

I looked at him, and then looked at everyone else in the group, and said, "I am the only person here who has seen their alma mater win a national championship in my lifetime. I am probably the only one here who has a chance to see it again in my life time. The average attendance for Neyland in one of the worst decades in the history of the program is still higher than the maximum attendance of the stadiums for yours. Also, the program from which I received my degrees is in the top 20 nationally. If someone standing here needs to have an inferiority complex about where they're from, it sure as sh@4 ain't me."

*crickets*

And then I walked away.

Was standing with a group of profs, and as the conversation was ending, one says to me, "Losing to Tennessee has to be the low point of the season. How in the world did that happen?"

I looked at him, and then looked at everyone else in the group, and said, "I am the only person here who has seen their alma mater win a national championship in my lifetime. I am probably the only one here who has a chance to see it again in my life time. The average attendance for Neyland in one of the worst decades in the history of the program is still higher than the maximum attendance of the stadiums for yours. Also, the program from which I received my degrees is in the top 20 nationally. If someone standing here needs to have an inferiority complex about where they're from, it sure as sh@4 ain't me."

*crickets*

And then I walked away.
1572975737678.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back