Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical let down game. UF coming off a hard fought game with a rival and now playing away against a team with some confidence. I’m sure they will wake up eventually though.

He's been beyond terrible. Has only won 4 games total. He sucked at SMU and not sure what Jerry Jones/Arky was thinking there. Just not a goot head coach, similar to Dooley.
Had about a 10 minute conversation with Chad last summer. Really good guy but it's not working over there. Seemed clear to me that he really wanted the Tennessee job. He interviewed with Fulmer but I'm not sure how well it went. Basically said Fulmer didn't have much interest after that.

Reactions: JacketVol
The 9-6 loss was my first time in Neyland. I remember walking toward the concourse and passing a 50 yr-old Bama fan with a Tide detergent box and roll of toilet paper on a stick. He just stared at me and bellowed out Rollll Tide. Hated them ever since.

It was 1990, fwiw.

He’s probably dead now.

From Memphis Mitch on the Whitehaven Trio. Sounds good for TN esp if Auburn kicks Ark azz today

I coach with Bryson’s uncle at Douglass so that one we are sitting pretty. Even the Mississippi St commit has came around. French is coming around as well. He’s just the last one that wants to check everything out one more time.

Insane how Amari Rodgers tore his ACL in the spring yet he's streaking down the field every chance I catch a Clemson game. Dabo and the nutrition staff at it again I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back