Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Bentley is hurt. South Carolina is a different team with Hillinski back there. Bentley got a lot of hype really for no other reason than he was just a fourth year starter. In reality he sucked. I still remember that jack ass move he pulled last year after he got hurt, sprinting off the field like he's Mr. all heart guy.

A female coworker claims to be an Alabama AND Clemson fan. And Duke basketball.

If she didn't have such a great set of...... I mean such a great personality, I wouldn't be able to tolerate ever talking to her.
My wife and I just had brunch, and there was a guy wearing a Clemson jersey when we walked in and an Ohio State sweatshirt when we left. Lol! Can’t stand “fans” like that.

Even without PJ Hall, it seems pretty likely, as long as the 4th spot is a 4* of any kind, we finish with a top 10 class. The first one since the Pearl days. Feels good maaaan
Clear difference in this class and Pearl's classes though. Outside of Harris, Pearl's highly ranked players were recruits that either had baggage or the bigger programs didn't recruit heavily because they could tell their "ranking" was not accurate. That's not a slam on Pearl because he was a tremendous coach but he going difficulty recruiting big time players and resorted to taking classes that would look good on paper and then hoping he could manage the bad apples. This class for Barnes are all recruits that he specifically identified according to what he was looking for and none of them have baggage. Adding Springer and Cardwell to JJ from this year and Walker, Johnson for next year is phenomenal. They are not just talented players; they are also gym rats with strong work ethic that want to be pushed and coached hard.

His tenure has went about as bad as it could have up until this point. Doesn't help that he's at a bottom feeder in this league though. Nobody is winning a championship at Arkansas.
He's been beyond terrible. Has only won 4 games total. He sucked at SMU and not sure what Jerry Jones/Arky was thinking there. Just not a goot head coach, similar to Dooley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back