Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just lost all my Bama friends on FB. View attachment 232226
Totally get it. But I did read an article about how bandwagon fans are happier people. That said, I feel bandwagon fans...and I hate to use the word "fan" (short for fanatic) must be a kind of sport sociopath, with no real love in their hearts for their team. How can you be a true fan and be on the bandwagon? I have a respect for Gumps, like my uncle and aunt, who have been Bama fan since Bryant. Bandwagoneers are fan whores.

Reactions: Yazzy and JacketVol
I’ve very rarely unfriended someone on Facebook.

A Bama fan I knew mocked a post of mine regarding the best state in the dang union and it took about .75 seconds to decide the relationship need proceed no further.

checking around...

nope no Bama friends. Only Auburn & TN.

One Miami, he doesn't count.

I’ve very rarely unfriended someone on Facebook.

A Bama fan I knew mocked a post of mine regarding the best state in the dang union and it took about .75 seconds to decide the relationship need proceed no further.
I have found they (Bammers) are triggered easily. I love taking shots at them. I’m waiting for the “I’ve been a fan for x amount of years”.

Reality Bama football established 2008 for about 90% of these fragile beings.

I have found they (Bammers) are triggered easily. I love taking shots at them. I’m waiting for the “I’ve been a fan for x amount of years”.

Reality Bama football established 2008 for about 90% of these fragile beings.
I have a friend who’s a legit Bama fan, not a band wagoner, and the dude is the most sensitive guy I’ve ever seen. He texted me one day absolutely offended because I had made fun of them for a couple of things in the year they one a national title. They are weirdly sensitive about their team that wins nearly every game

I have a friend who’s a legit Bama fan, not a band wagoner, and the dude is the most sensitive guy I’ve ever seen. He texted me one day absolutely offended because I had made fun of them for a couple of things in the year they one a national title. They are weirdly sensitive about their team that wins nearly every game
That’s what I’m saying. Fragile. Look I know people can be fans with no affiliation. I’m certain we have several posting today. I just know that is something they are sensitive about and I love the tears.

Now I know they will be looking for me later. But difference is I won’t run away. I’ll bring up the fact they didn’t post all day until they won.

True gumps have a serious dislike for Fulmer still to this day. If we have success soon that rivalry will feel like it did in the early 00's

I don’t mind a little trash talk but you’ve got to have that relationship with me to where we can both be jerks first.

I was like

<Connor McGregor GIF>... you know the one, lol

i don't understand social media. my brain can't grasp the necessity to spend time taking photos with sole intent to share them for reactions. the people i care to see them, see them. this is selfish but; i truly dont give a flying rat's behind about what that girl i met five years ago did for the weekend.
/rant over

A female coworker claims to be an Alabama AND Clemson fan. And Duke basketball.

If she didn't have such a great set of...... I mean such a great personality, I wouldn't be able to tolerate ever talking to her.

i bet she appreciates that plunge pool of character you're exhibiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back