Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day! Woke up early in the mountains to get to Knoxville. Have 18 others (State and Vols fans) getting ready to head that way. I only make one game a year, and it’s exciting to be back on the Hill.
Hope you are the good luck charm and get to see our VOLS get a very much needed win!

Does it throw anyone else off when people post their memoji and it looks nothing like their avatar? I've just come to know you people as whatever your avatar is.

You know - BGS was Gucci, now he's Lil Uzi Vert and just loves them Vols for some reason. Bass is an actual fish. That likes Tennessee... I understand that most all of these don't check out.
Lol...you would be sorely disappointed in me....I do not resemble Clooney in any way..I look more like Big Dan...lol.

Reactions: RockyTopInBham
From a perception standpoint this game is absolutely massive. If we lay an egg, it feels like itll be the beginning of the end for Pruitt
Lol...no it is not. This season is like a long drawn out root canal...you know it's gonna suck, but it has to be done, so you just need a lot of anesthetic and pain meds to get through it and afterwards..

Reactions: eVOLve
One day at work I was taking break with this girl who's a cutey. We got to talking and she said she loves those little Mac & Cheese cups. I hadn't had one in a while so on lunch I got me the four-pack to reminisce over.

I was severely disjointed; I threw the cup away and went inside cutting my ties with that girl to never speak with her again.
Seems like an extreme overreaction 🤔

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Why isn’t Ellen on Ellen?
She made all her intolerant weirdo commie friends mad by hanging out with Dubya and Laura and then calling them "friends". She then defended herself by saying she had lots of friends that thought differently than her, but were still friends...which really set the clan off..Sarandon and Ruffalo went off on her for hanging out with gay hating war criminals.

I’m kinda kidding. I have a dark sense of humor. My fatherly advice is to try and bottle the feeling you have for her right now - because life’s gonna test you.

No foul on the play, man. Marriage is always a test, but anything worth this much is worth fighting through the thick of it together. I'm definitely the worse half 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back