Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSU Insider Brian Hadad:

"Absolutely 100% hands down Saturday is a must-win for this team.
-----
All 8 suspended players will play. I'm interested to see what this defense really looks like with the added depth and upperclassmen out there.
-----
I am interested to see who starts, but I expect it to be Shrader.
-----
Tennessee is not playing as good as Arkansas, but they are a more talented team. Having every guy back for this game is more important than against Arkansas."
Not playing as good as Arkansas means they’ve not seen a minute of our game film. That’s comical

I think Urban is probably a top 5 coach of all time but I have to disagree with him on Arkansas. He was speaking of Arkansas as if that program is steeped in tradition. That's a no. They're also not a 10 win program. Just about everything about that program sucks when compared to other SEC programs. Cellar dweller.

Reactions: quadlee21
MSU Insider Brian Hadad:

"Absolutely 100% hands down Saturday is a must-win for this team.
-----
All 8 suspended players will play. I'm interested to see what this defense really looks like with the added depth and upperclassmen out there.
-----
I am interested to see who starts, but I expect it to be Shrader.
-----
Tennessee is not playing as good as Arkansas, but they are a more talented team. Having every guy back for this game is more important than against Arkansas."
8 players returning from suspension just in time to take on Tennessee. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back