Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this with the most underrated running back in the country. Going to be trouble if our linebackers aren’t playing A+
well, in fairness, that's what the play is supposed to do. that little play action is there just to find out what the LB does. not sure what hte down and distance is there, but if the LB's stay put, maybe it's a true RPO and he's going to give it to the RB, or maybe he's going to the flat....or maybe the QB only had 1 read and he was throwing it htere no matter what and was fortunate enough that all the LB's bit.......

it's not an overlly complicated play, and you blame the LB's for biting so hard....that play is probably a pick waiting to happen if played correctly....corner takes inside leverage, or a lb stays put or the other safety pays attention to the QB, there were at least 3 guys on that defense that could have made a play on that ball, with some heady play.

problem for us....we're not there yet on a football iq standpoint, so yeah, we'll need to pay attention........

Reactions: Kingston Vol
Maurer's TD to Callaway was so impressive, even the UGA fan in the stands was like, "Yeah, that was good."

giphy.gif
That dude lost some sort of bet. He’s got orange underneath and clapping for Tennessee.

Who hurt him?

That's pathetic, but about par for the course from other accounts I've read about the incident. I'm glad you guys are OK. I assume they eventually got your gondola car into the station.

Disney now has themselves a PR nightmare they are in various stages of trying to clean up. Did they not offer you any compensation? Supposedly, they've been doing that in hindsight.
As soon as we got off the gondola they had bottled water and took our information. They immediately gave each on of us (4 in my family) 2 non-expiring passes and a $100 gift card to each of us.

Maybe. But at the same time, the emotion of how fun it was to see what Maurer did clouds our ability to step back and say... “damn, for all that, we only scored 14 points all night.”
The bottom line didnt look good but we drove the ball into scoring position 3 other times in the game.

1. Missed FG
2. Sack fumble, TD the other way
3. Inside the 10 at the end, with a turnover on downs.

Had another series at midfield that result in an int.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I've been to Disney once (June 2019).

As long as I live, the statement above will be true.
We were annual pass holders this past year. It actually expires this week and we will not be renewing. Not just because of the Skyliner incident but because we have noticed that the experience is getting worse. We've seen several cast members just be rude to guests. Several decisions I saw workers make were wrong (stood in pouring down rain in a fast pass line for 10 minutes when the worker could have just let everyone scan their band and go inside where there was plenty of room. Just made absolutely no sense). I'd say the pixie dust wore off for us for a while. The new Star wars land in Hollywood Studios is pretty cool though!

Reactions: WriterVol
We were annual pass holders this past year. It actually expires this week and we will not be renewing. Not just because of the Skyliner incident but because we have noticed that the experience is getting worse. We've seen several cast members just be rude to guests. Several decisions I saw workers make were wrong (stood in pouring down rain in a fast pass line for 10 minutes when the worker could have just let everyone scan their band and go inside where there was plenty of room. Just made absolutely no sense). I'd say the pixie dust wore off for us for a while. The new Star wars land in Hollywood Studios is pretty cool though!

We go to Universal Orlando every other year. We can't wait until the new park gets built. Hate Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back