Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it and don’t disagree. I just think if he’d been suspended for the first game for this he’d still be on the team

It’s the surprise of the video release that forced Pruitts hand because he hadn’t done any damn thing before

Please show me evidence that states or better yet, proves, CJP knew about this "new" video before today, or at least this week. There appears to be a good amount of assumptions going on regarding this new incident. Maybe he knew some of the details, all of the details, or none of the details. At this point, and unless I missed the specific evidence to indicate as such, anyone, including you, are just speculating that he knew about this video recording on this lady's phone.

I agree, if he did know about it, then it should have been addressed. But to say he "hadn't done any damn thing before", is a pretty bold and confident statement like you know all the details, which I doubt anyone does. Always three sides to a story, what one party says, what the other party says, and the actual truth.

Reactions: GordonC
Just feels like the Titanic right now honestly. We’re taking on water and have been for a while. We got a band playing sweet tunes and pumping out football hype videos while the ship is going under.

At least the Titanic got the sweet release of eventually sinking. We’re like the ghost ship doomed to perpetually sail the seas in limbo.

Please show me evidence that states or better yet, proves, CJP knew about this "new" video before today, or at least this week. There appears to be a good amount of assumptions going on regarding this new incident. Maybe he knew some of the details, all of the details, or none of the details. At this point, and unless I missed the specific evidence to indicate as such, anyone, including you, are just speculating that he knew about this video recording on this lady's phone.

I agree, if he did know about it, then it should have been addressed. But to say he "hadn't done any damn thing before", is a pretty bold and confident statement like you know all the details, which I doubt anyone does. Always three sides to a story, what one party says, what the other party says, and the actual truth.
I’d actually like to see that evidence too. Always that one guy that shows up after the fact stating something and then the whole board runs with it...

I’d actually like to see that evidence too. Always that one guy that shows up after the fact stating something and then the whole board runs with it...

The article said the school
Investigated and some type of restraining order was given

Not sure he knew of the video but it’s clear he knew of the incident

The article said the school
Investigated and some type of restraining order was given

Not sure he knew of the video but it’s clear he knew of the incident
It looked like the school just ruled Today that JB had violated the student code of conduct due to the Female student complaint. If Pruitt knew about the case, he was probably waiting for the school's investigation of the case before he officially dismissed him.

Yup....this dumbass deserved to be kicked off the team.

I’m not making excuses for the guy, but I did some dum **** after my grandfather past away and I had good people around me. The only reason Volnation doesn’t know about it is because I wasn’t on a sports team at UTK.

I'm with Weezer and Prof. If that video is the real reason for him being kicked off the team it's pathetic. UT is doing this to "get their image clean" but in reality our media (and national) are vultures and know they have carrion in UT. They will keep attacking and these stupid dumbass fans will keep feeding them until there is no program left. Meanwhile other programs have literal felons, rapists, woman beaters, and murderers but it's ok because they're a media darling. This is so much ******** it's pathetic. F*** the media and anyone else associated with feeding their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back