Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on scholarships per 247

6-ILB: Bituli (sr), Page (RS-so), JJP (RS-fr), Henry T (fr), Beasley (fr), Beauchamp
6-OLB: Taylor (sr), Johnson (jr), Allen (jr), Bennett (so), Crouch (fr), Roman (fr)
beauchamp? A walkon. Their scholly distro page is so fuzzed up I swear it must be national guys or interns running it. About as bad as the UTSports roster listings. VN could do better...

Two inside linebackers worthy of seeing the field. Not ideal!

Hopefully forced into playing JJP turns it on? Wouldn't be the first player that didn't really take off until he started playing on Saturday.

Still, I expect we see Crouch at ILB some. I also think Beasley is going to do work.

Reactions: SoilVol
Hopefully forced into playing JJP turns it on? Wouldn't be the first player that didn't really take off until he started playing on Saturday.

Still, I expect we see Crouch at ILB some. I also think Beasley is going to do work.
I understand the optimism - but Henry T is a mental freak and even he’s looked really bad at times in the middle of this defense. Those other guys are miles away from being ready to do it in the SEC.

Not to mention what happens when the injuries start to pile up.

A lot of reactions when nobody even knows what the new information is.

Maybe we just wait and see first before we jerk our knees?

Whatever the new information is, it will make us look even worse when released. Banks was probably stealing from disabled kids or something. It will be tragic and embarrassing if history is any indicator.

Good thing I got here today. Don’t worry coach, I’ll sober up and play.

tumblr_pb8d6tmZan1rrkahjo2_500.gif

I hope it's something new on why Banks was dismissed. If it's due to public pressure, that's weak AF. Well they did bend the knee to the Vol mob on Schiano...I guess it goes both ways🦉

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back