Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banks is a kid. I get him acting like an idiot.

But this thing with Pruitt just makes me shake my head. It probably ain’t a big deal... until it is.
I get what he's saying. I'm sure at GA, AL, and FSU, the police, especially the campus police are guardians of the football team and run interference. Having said that, the appropriate response from Pruitt would be, don't worry about it, you screwed up. You should have handled this before. Just be respectful and don't make it worse. He exacerbated the problem by placing the blame on the police and shifting none to the real reason he was in the spot he was in. What does Banks do? Doubles down on stupidity and acts like a fool. The cops were nothing but respectful and went beyond nice. I would have never treated him with the amount of kindness they showed.

So is this the culture change we're all looking for?

Yeah, it is probably a good idea to use this incident as an indication to what kind of "culture" is going on.

I like how internet culture has created absolute absurdity in people's logic. Although, I suppose it is likely that many people are just incapable of actually using their brain.

Reactions: VolGee4 and ionaVOL
If you don’t think the head coach being on tape 1) insinuating a cop should ignore a warrant because cops at other schools have acted in a similar fashion and 2) being dismissive of the cop for doing his job once tactic #1 didn’t work is a problem then I don’t know what to say.

It’s not a fireable offense or anything like that. But it makes us look terrible and will only be added on to the list of misery as we continue to get our heads beat in on the field every Saturday.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
This is my coach Pruitt! Ya'll tripping, we need some fire like this in our program and I back Pruitt 100% for sticking up for Banks on some petty stuff and shows you Pruitt has these kids backs and this goes a long way with the players and word will get around to recruits, trust me. This is exactly what Saban does and what happens at Bama except Bama doesn't make it a media circus like Knoxville and Tennessee does and spend next 10 days debating this crap.

If you don’t think the head coach being on tape 1) insinuating a cop should ignore a warrant because cops at other schools have acted in a similar fashion and 2) being dismissive of the cop for doing his job once tactic #1 didn’t work is a problem then I don’t know what to say.

It’s not a fireable offense or anything like that. But it makes us look terrible and will only be added on to the list of misery as we continue to get our heads beat in on the field every Saturday.
This is the silliest s**t I've had to read here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back