Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing about this game... I gave my matchups and there are a couple of areas where we have the matchup advantages.

But, what if Trask isn't that good? You can't watch him play KY who was in prevent defense and think he's the second coming of Peyton Manning. If he was, he would've been starting. We don't know what he is. What if he isn't very good? And if he isn't, even though we haven't been great at stopping the run, FL is atrocious at running the football. So if they can't run the ball that well, well enough to have those long time consuming drives, and they can't pass the ball because Trask isn't very good against our pressure, what are they going to do?

They'll have to rely on us doing what we normally do, which is giving them the football in short yardage by turning it over like we did last year. If we don't do that, we have a great chance to win this football game.
We lost to Georgia State and are hyped because we beat Chatt. We really have no room to critique.

His last two QBs are playing in The NFL. Hard to call that luck
What I meant by luck is that there was no indication that Minshew would become what he is now at that point in time. Obviously something clicked for him in Leach's system but he could have also just as easily been the same guy who couldn't hack it at Troy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back