Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Cut taking over this group of offensive linemen in their second or third years and Harrison Bailey already on campus.

Shooooowee.
I know this is a Hank, Bass and Kingston level bad take to a lot of people...But I don't think Cut is much, if any better than Chaney, I think they are very similar in a lot of ways....a lot of ways. They are both very good OCs.

This right here is a post that lets you know that Kingston is a troll...

Butch has out recruited Pruitt? Really? Pruitt has 1.5 recruiting classes under his belt so the comparison is extremely dumb to begin with.

But in that 1.5 recruiting classes, Pruitt already has one freshman All-American, and does anyone on here double that Henry T will be one as well? Oh, and lets not even talk about Crouch, Wanya, Gray, and Wright who are already starting and major contributors.

Do yourselves and this board a favor and put this guy on ignore.

I know this is a Hank, Bass and Kingston level bad take to a lot of people...But I don't think Cut is much, if any better than Chaney, I think they are very similar in a lot of ways....a lot of ways. They are both very good OCs.

I think i with cut it’s about stability. You may not have the best offense but you’re always gonna be very solid

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
We lost a lot on the DL this year but not much else on defense. Why are we struggling to line up correctly when it was not as big of an issue last year? Seems like a troubling sign. What changed? Ansley?

Fellas, help me out some. Wife and I haven't been to Neyland since probably 2013 because of med school and residency and our little man. We are finally gonna make it back to Knoxville for the MSU game. What's the best way to grab tickets? We want to get some good, lower level seats if possible even if we have to pay a little more. Is there a lot of scalping options or try craigslist? UTSports has some decent seats in E, but I'd like to be on the north side if possible

@Atlanta VOL is the guy for the job...he is the GOAT of miracles for fans that have not seen or been back to the stadium in a long time.🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🍊🍊🍊 True Volunteer.

We lost a lot on the DL this year but not much else on defense. Why are we struggling to line up correctly when it was not as big of an issue last year? Seems like a troubling sign. What changed? Ansley?
The noise, youth and Bituli not being out there. Don’t think we’ll see lineup issues in the swamp.

All the media reports on Thompson mention Banks as though he was in the same level of trouble. That's a really sh!tty and unfair way to report things. All Banks really did was fail to pay a prior ticket/fine. It's not smart but just writing it up as "arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop" makes it sound like there was a felony arrest warrant out for him and implies he was involved in something serious rather than something stupid (failing to pay).

All the media reports on Thompson mention Banks as though he was in the same level of trouble. That's a really sh!tty and unfair way to report things. All Banks really did was fail to pay a prior ticket/fine. It's not smart but just writing it up as "arrested for an active warrant after a traffic stop" makes it sound like there was a felony arrest warrant out for him and implies he was involved in something serious rather than something stupid (failing to pay).

Empty the penitentiary and bring ‘em to Gainesville. We got a ballgame to win. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back