Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kink of sh@tty human being would just turn a blind eye and not help in this situation? I'm glad Calloway is a good guy, but it's a shame that anyone should have to give props for something like that. It should be expected and the norm.

I agree with you about a crappy human being. Problem is several of them are walking around.

Reactions: GoBears
What if we combined this current team with the best players of the previous regime, how many games do we win?

Add Dobbs, Barnett, Sutton, JRM, the best OL from that 2013 team, Magic, Kamara, Tuttle, Phillips, and Hurd to this team with this staff. How many games do we win?

It’s sad there aren’t really any great DT’s to point to for help during this time frame

We last beat Florida in the swamp on a noon game. The stars are aligning up for this to happen.
Beat Florida.
Call me crazy, but I’d feel much better about our chances, ya know, if we hadn’t already lost to a bottom feeder Sun Belt team and a middle of the pack independent.

My astrology doesn’t jive with your astrology.

Although I think UF will beat us as usual, I think there is a decent chance we pull off a "stunning" upset.

Beat UTC on Saturday and regain some confidence. Then head into the Swamp in a game where the Gators will probably overlook us more than they ever have. I mean, we'll be 1-2 with a loss to GA State, while they'll be in the top 10 and eyeing a trip to Atlanta.

Biggest thing is that Pruitt will hopefully be able to fire up the team and say that the season starts in Gainesville and that a win down there erases all of the bad juju from the first two weeks. Everyone will (mostly) forget those horrible games if we can whip the Gators in their house.

What if we combined this current team with the best players of the previous regime, how many games do we win?

Add Dobbs, Barnett, Sutton, JRM, the best OL from that 2013 team, Magic, Kamara, Tuttle, Phillips, and Hurd to this team with this staff. How many games do we win?

It’s sad there aren’t really any great DT’s to point to for help during this time frame

Owen Williams and Danny Obrian did pretty damn well if you ask me.

Call me crazy, but I’d feel much better about our chances, ya know, if we hadn’t already lost to a bottom feeder Sun Belt team and a middle of the pack independent.

My astrology doesn’t jive with your astrology.
Well, you don't see a problem with the play of JG either....

Man we wasted those two teams.

Reactions: reVOLution33
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back