Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kink of sh@tty human being would just turn a blind eye and not help in this situation? I'm glad Calloway is a good guy, but it's a shame that anyone should have to give props for something like that. It should be expected and the norm.

I bet you are fun at parties

T. Boone Pickens has died (RIP). Nothing holding Gundy to OK State now...

tenor.gif

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
That too. But he isn't anywhere near football shape anymore. Looks like he's been enjoying his retirement.
Hes smaller but I wouldnt say hes out of shape.

He said in a interview hes at 245. His playing weight was never over 270 but normally between 260 and 265. Hes doing videos ARods work out app so i wouldnt say he's let himself get out of shape.

What kink of sh@tty human being would just turn a blind eye and not help in this situation? I'm glad Calloway is a good guy, but it's a shame that anyone should have to give props for something like that. It should be expected and the norm.

Depends on the circumstance. If other people were around or even closer, you can assume that the others would help, and that person may not need your assistance. I generally agree with your statement, but we need more to understand the scene. Plus, it is nice hearing good things about our student athletes.

Hes smaller but I wouldnt say hes out of shape.

He said in a interview hes at 245. His playing weight was never over 270 but normally between 260 and 265. Hes doing videos ARods work out app so i wouldnt say he's let himself get out of shape.
I said football shape. Fine, he does a work out app. Should I go ahead and pick him up on my fantasy football team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back