Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG came out hooping and hollering for the first five minutes of the game. He had folks fooled. After that he shuts down emotionally. Meanwhile Jennings stayed hyped. That's the difference between natural leadership and somebody with a leadership certificate.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I’m out on JG. We shouldn’t even pretend his performance was good. He was bailed out so many times... late throw, late throw, dropped pick... he doesn’t have the vision. I’m starting to think that all the hits he’s taken has really mentally messed with him.

Reactions: AppStVol
Honestly hope we go 4-8 or worse we deserve it the past two weeks. JG isn’t the guy. Let’s keep it real y’all.

I’m in Cleveland rn hoping for a Titans win tomorrow or it’s gonna be an ugly week for me at work next week.

I admit that I never bought in on Pruitt. But I never saw this coming, either.

Georgia State and BYU. Both in Neyland. 0-2.

Pruitt will continue to run JG out there until after Bama game, since we just have two frosh qbs. Unless he quits team. Then he'll be replaced, rhe git the tranfer portal.

Same ol Tennessee. Finding new and inventive ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory since the dawn of the millennium
I think we've become fairly formulaic in the way we piss away games. I called it down to the play, except I predicted we wouldnt make to 2OT

Kick that FG and forced them to score a TD. Yes blown coverage but he didn’t score. He put them in FG range which was only important BECAUSE YOU DIDNT KICK THE EFFING FG

If you can’t trust your QB then why tf is he out there. Next week there has to be a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back