Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well BYU is bringing 15k at the very least. Then the UT ticket office offered students a 3 for 1 deal today I believe. I would guess around 80k but I'm hoping for more like 95k.
Honestly, I hope they do. A packed Neyland is always a better atmosphere, regardless.
It's like when you include a couple of your opponent fan friends to your watch party, still a better experience.

Honestly, I hope they do. A packed Neyland is always a better atmosphere, regardless.
It's like when you include a couple of your opponent fan friends to your watch party, still a better experience.
I agree. I'll be there like always. I honestly hope there is a decent amount of BYU fans. Some down behind their bench and other up in GG I believe. Then I hope there is at least 70k Vol fans. Bottom line is this team needs us. On Saturday I don't care about last Saturday or freaking Twitter. Just care when the clock strikes zero the Vols have more points then them.

Vols 34 BYU 28. 🍊👊🍊👊🍊👊

I’ve been very impressed by the guy at Virginia. He did a good job at BYU as well

Perhaps a name to keep an eye on
Yep, if we do turn in a 2 win season, where Pruitt has lost the team, hed be a great choice. If we have to hire an up-and-comer, then I would love to have someone who has had success as a HC, preferably built/resurrected a program. No coattail riders or coordinators. Its hard to pull a HC from another P5 school, though. Also they'll probably try to keep Cheney, save $$$, So prob looking at a coach with a Defensive background, who would agree to keeping Cheney.

Reactions: Jack Burton
If you say so. That what you see?
I see a word that should not be used by anyone. I don't think anyone should should be given a pass because of something that happened generations ago. I think we should judge people by their character and not the color of their skin. I think a disparaging remark against another especially when it has racist connotations is wrong whether it's directed at white, black, brown, yellow, or red is wrong. I don't think anyone gets a pass because of history.

Ok. I didn't interpret quite that way. I thought he was critical of the coaching.
He was...and he was also griping at us for being mean to the quitters that are a plague on this squad.

Let me see...Players who have quit and gave poor effort for years...OR...Jeremy Pruitt who has put multiple great hard charging defenses among other units he has coached going above and beyond..

🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back