Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't saw @Glitch post in a while and was looking for the last time he was on VN, it happened to be in the GA game thread. I hope he's alright, he's one of my favorite posters.

*Since I was in the Ga thread and kind of bored, I wanted to go back and see if that 3rd quarter was as bad as I remember. I started around page 65 and read from there (I stopped at page 90). It's amazing how quickly it went downhill in the 2nd half and how the season has unravelled since. I still don't understand why Pruitt didn't bench JG during that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: StoVol and VOLSONLY
I haven't saw @Glitch post in a while and was looking for the last time he was on VN, it happened to be in the GA game. I hope he's alright, he's one of my favorite posters.

*Since I was in the Ga thread and kind of bored, I wanted to go back and see if that 3rd quarter was as bad as I remember. I started around page 65 and read from there (I stopped at page 90). It's amazing how quickly it went downhill in the 2nd half and how the season has unravelled since. I still don't understand why Pruitt didn't bench JG during that game.
JG gives us the best chance to win- Pruitt

Anybody entertaining Hughmors should google the Liberty coaching staff. Lot of West Georgia (the college) influence.
West Ga was on a really good run when those guys were there. They had a couple of D2 semi finals appearances. The HC at the time is now the OC for Tulane and has done a good job. They had 3 players drafted from that team. Daryl Dickey is the AD.
The Gulf South has had some coaches come through. Mike Leach was OC at Valdosta St, and Mumme was there too. Muschamp coached at West Ga. Mark Hudspeth and Terry Bowden were at North Alabama. Chadwell was at Delta St.

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

God answers prayer. All glory be to Him. This has proven to be a marathon, not a sprint. My niece is slowly improving each day, but continued fever spikes are coupled with intense pain responses to touch. The condition causes inflammation in all vital organs and arteries.

The doctors have given no definite timeline for discharge, but we are hoping she will be home by the end of the weekend. Please continue to pray for her healing, my brother and our family, and the attending physicians. Thank you all for the outpouring of love and continued prayers. God bless!

-Girth
continued prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back