Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

volatil

Carry the fight to that buyout
When Jr was at Blackman of course JJ had the Blaze in this position every year. Rutherford County faces Maryville in the semifinals each year. We were at Maryville. Blackman takes opening drive to the one. First and goal. Five straight penalties against Blackman made it first and goal from the 26. JJ still ran it in. Blackman had over 100 yards of penalties at the half. Ref had to have rotator cuff surgery after that one from throwing those flags.

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
I really like Maryville. I like to pick at y’all but when we went there people were awesome. That stadium and environment was fun.
Topper games now are strange. I recall mobs of students getting, yes, raucous and Memorial being nuts.

Now, fans leave after the band performs. When a school puts more emphasis on the band? Just give up.

Maryville is a throw back for sure.

InVOLuntary

**UPDATE**

God answers prayer. All glory be to Him. This has proven to be a marathon, not a sprint. My niece is slowly improving each day, but continued fever spikes are coupled with intense pain responses to touch. The condition causes inflammation in all vital organs and arteries.

The doctors have given no definite timeline for discharge, but we are hoping she will be home by the end of the weekend. Please continue to pray for her healing, my brother and our family, and the attending physicians. Thank you all for the outpouring of love and continued prayers. God bless!

-Girth
Greatest news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Sponsors