Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s sh*t like this that makes me consider denouncing my Vol fandom.

Fans just want a good, fun team to watch that wins games. Meanwhile a bunch of spoiled rich little baby back bit*hes are constantly attempting to stroke their God complex behind the scenes to the detriment of the program.

These “powerful” people make football no fun.
I’m a Po Man but If they force Pruitt out I’ll buy them dinner every week for a year.

Reactions: Vol17222
Eh.. I'm fine with it.
I didn't want another bye week. I was wanting to see if HB started this weekend (he probably wouldn't have) and how we looked for 4 quarters with a different QB. It's bugging me that it's going to be another week before we see what happens. My patience is gone with Pruitt and JG. I'm sick of losing. And if Pruitt trots JG out there after last week's game, then I'll be satisfied that he's tanked this season on purpose

Last edited:
I didn't want another bye week. I was wanting to see if HB started this weekend (he probably wouldn't have) and how we looked for 4 quarters with a different QB. It's killing me that it's going to be another week before we see what happens. My patience is gone with Pruitt and JG. I'm sick of losing
Well. We won't lose. So there's that.

And I'm going to Asheville for a kid free weekend... So now I don't have to deal with "to watch or not to watch"...

Hugh Freeze is a good football coach. He is. I won’t dispute what is indisputable.

However, the way this place has turned into Freeze or bust, given what we know about him, what he did at Ole Miss, and how that entire program was built on a house of cards, is pretty unexpected.

At the beginning of the year the conventional wisdom around these parts was that Pruitt was a sure fire division winner at some point soon.

Now everyone is so sure the guy who won double digit games exactly one time at the P5 level, and who did it on the back of the dirtiest type of recruiting you can imagine (which was quickly vacated), is our savior is comical.

I remember how you all spoke about the guy when we were going head to head with him for Drew Richmond, among other recruits.

And the fact that you’ll sell your soul for wins that aren’t even guaranteed is telling.
Look, I ain’t even on the ‘Freeze or Bust’ train, but if selling my soul wins us ball games then call me Robert Johnson and meet me at the crossroads.

If we beat Florida, I am happy.
I would put this at less than a 1% chance of happening. But if Pruitt really is done, can he not go out with a bang and throw everything he’s got at them? For f*** sake, try to beat Florida and curb stomp Mullen’s punchable face back to that sh** hole he come up here from. Call up Pruitt, or have AV call him, and let’s kill their playoff chances with some double Gauldens

Reactions: HeadVol77
Well. We won't lose. So there's that.

And I'm going to Asheville for a kid free weekend... So now I don't have to deal with "to watch or not to watch"...
It just sucked that the Basketball Vols, the Lady Vols, and the Big Orange all got cancelled today. I was really hoping to see at least one of those 3 play ball this week.

Well log off this weekend and enjoy your trip. I love my sons but those kid free weekend trips are awesome. 😎

Reactions: jakez4ut
So you're okay with another "long rebuild" because that's what happens with an unproven coach.

I’m ok with anything besides this because we know that this is an absolute failure, disaster, and everything in between.

This is whole scared to make a change thing because we fear the unknown is some battered wife bs. We get blown out virtually every time we play a big sec opponent, lose games like Georgia state at home, and were staring right at our 2nd loss to Vanderbilt... one already being a blow out. How much worse could it possibly get? Pruitt is up here telling us that it’s not his job to worry about the direction of his program 😂😂😂 like really. Wants us to ask him “football questions”. What the hell does he think that is? The question should have been rephrased as “why the hell do continue to develop shi* game plans defensively and refuse to change anything about the worst offense I’ve ever seen”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back