Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Bailey get in, but auburn was up a lot and in prevent defense at that point, so not ready to crown him the savior. Am ready to continue saying he was clearly a better option than JG and would have given us a better chance to win if he'd started.

At 4 minutes with Bailey, they were blitzing and moving defense and disguising coverages. They threw a lot at him.

This is the thing, I think Pruitt is a good coach. A good HC? Not looking like it. Pruitt is a football guy and it makes him likeable. I like Pruitt. I think recruits and players like Pruitt but I know a guy like Freeze would elevate us.
I think he's a decent coach, but I don't think he's HC material. I think he's a career coordinator

On 12/5/17, in response to Gucci relaying that 247 had Pruitt out of the coaching search, i said the following: “We would have ended up hating him by year 3.”

Now, I’d like to say this makes me a prophet, but given our recent history of coaching hires, how could anyone have predicted anything else?

I don’t know how anyone else can’t see that our offense is completely different with HB in the game.... kid was hitting receivers all over the field, spreading the ball around...... (you know being unpredictable) Auburn tried to Blitz him like crazy and only got one sack. That sack came because he had to try and stay in the pocket and possibly make a throw but a receiver never came open so he had to take the sack. HB is elite if he isn’t starting the next game Jeremy Pruitt should definitely be fired. Period.

You know it just hit me that Pruitt bases his judgment on JG giving us the best chance to win when it doesn’t matter👀😅 (practice) what kind of S**t is that?

I find it very telling that Chaney trusts HB to throw it in the center of the field and does not appear to trust JG to do the same.
Prevent defense's wish

So far HB still only throwing 18% to the middle. Maybe more schematic than we hope still...unfortunately.

Woke Wolken.

I love how Wolken completely ignores the fact that Fulmer didn't spend his time in quiet retirement. He only rebuilt a football program from the ground up from finding funding to finding coaches. Fulmer isn't just some former dumb jock we handed the reins to that has no administrative experience or no experience fundraising.

The team did start to quit. They fought all game until they had enough of JG. Let Auburn score the last TD. We put Bailey in, he moved them down the field to score. It rejuvenated our team to fight. They are close to mailing it in and Bailey came and lifted them up. Coaching malpractice what Pruitt has done this season.

He gave HB enough time to show the team who’s right for the job and until Pruitt gives the keys to Bailey,the team will not play for Pruitt.it’s baffling to me how Pruitt preaches that JG gives us the best chance to win but his season stats thus far prove otherwise...giving us the best chance to win is not throwing more INT’s than TD’s.Pruitt will have no team when he doesn’t practice what he preaches.they seen what Bailey is capable of,he is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back