Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume most on this board will be tuning into this game versus our game. I figured Reverend Freeze would be giving up more points than that.

E4B4761A-089D-436C-851C-434DE0C705EB.jpeg

Hugh wants the job, he is making that widely known. He told SC that. Only way its this year is if we lose 21+ rest of way and close win or lose to Vandy. Also need to do math on what it will cost to keep him. Donations, fan apathy, are pretty high now. Wait till we finish 3-7 or worse.
Man it’s too obvious what should happen at this point.

I swear I almost think that's what CJP wants. I mean he basically said the staff is looking towards "their" futures when he was asked about them not agreeing to the pay cuts. They've checked out.

He wants to beat AU, because, well, he’s a bammer and it’s AU. Fully expect a miracle on the plains part 2. After that all bets are off, including Vandy.

He wants to beat AU, because, well, he’s a bammer and it’s AU. Fully expect a miracle on the plains part 2. After that all bets are off, including Vandy.
Gus is also potentially coaching for his job too. Should be a real soup sandwich.

Y’all pathetic wanting to lose to vandy. I don’t care who the coach is nothing is worse than losing to vandy and listening to those twats year round. So many other ways to lose the job he doesn’t have to just lose to vandy. Even still quit worrying. Freeze is not in emergency I have to leave this year mode. He has no problem staying there another yr for the right job. Liberty is actually a nice spot with some damn nice facilities

Hugh wants the job, he is making that widely known. He told SC that. Only way its this year is if we lose 21+ rest of way and close win or lose to Vandy. Also need to do math on what it will cost to keep him. Donations, fan apathy, are pretty high now. Wait till we finish 3-7 or worse.
67739.jpg200.gif

Y’all pathetic wanting to lose to vandy. I don’t care who the coach is nothing is worse than losing to vandy and listening to those twats year round. So many other ways to lose the job he doesn’t have to just lose to vandy. Even still quit worrying. Freeze is not in emergency I have to leave this year mode. He has no problem staying there another yr for the right job. Liberty is actually a nice spot with some damn nice facilities
lose to vandy get freeze easy decision

Don't let it get you down. I think you add a lot to the board. I don't understand all of them, either, but part of that is that you are half my age, LOL.

Shiiiiii!!!! I’m solid @drvenner 🧡🤍 ain’t worried about none of these rascals. I appreciate your kind words and love🙏🏽💆🏽‍♂️ Age is nothing more than a number and your only as old as you feel!🤘🏽

Sure, it’s realistic. It’s all right there in front of our faces. Pruitt has failed miserably at his job and we all know it’s inevitable. Freeze is standing there waiting for the UT job and he’s as close to a sure thing as possible and those don’t come around often, if ever. If UT doesn’t hire him someone else will. So why wait? What’s not realistic about that? Unless the university just doesn’t care about having a winning program. Now that I can believe, that is very realistic. And sad.
Most Tennessee thing to do would be not fire him this year because of money issues then fire him next year after yet another terrible season and then hire freeze who will have a huge buyout with another team.

Then we will be sitting with the same money issue but one more year further down the road.

Can't blame any fans for going crazy at this point. We have sucked ass forever. I'm 27 and we have beaten Florida once since I've been in high school, Alabama 0 times, and have a losing record to Vandy since I started college in 2011. We will have made 4 bowl games in the last decade. I used to have so much passion for this program, and it is exhausting at this point. I primarily watch and keep up with them out of habit now.
Also 27. And see that we joined VN 1 month apart. We have walked a similar path, friend.

1605691013084.gif

I mean if friends is what you’re wanting then we can definitely link up and snag some beers and go Mack on some hot UT chicks on the strip..Pruitt has a job that he isn’t doing very well👀😅 he definitely hasn’t earned the chauffeuring free meals and **** that he receives because of who he is at the university😂 Hes gained free weight from us @Ttucke11 @mr.checkerboards are down to party👌🏽🤘🏽
Long drive from Arkansas but after we hire Freeze I’m down to f’in rage brah #FeelsLike98

1605691892687.gif

1605692929213.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back