Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mullen do the same thing vs Vandy couple of yrs ago? Almost got into a fight with Derek Mason.
Grantham and Mullen talked to Mason after Mason ran over to check on his player who took a dirty hit. But Mason squared up amd controlled his team.

Mullen & Crew instigated that and this.

I understand UGA and Bama were better just wanted to be competitive. Against UK they quit from the coaches down. Im not optimistic this team doesn't have any leaders and their confidence is shot. We don't have a JJ to will this team to wins this year. 3-7 is probably where we finish imo

I would agree if nothing changes during the bye week. I think Gray, and the oline need to step up as the leaders. It's our strength on offense.

Mizzous offense is making Kentucky's look elite tonight.

And another 3 and out

Maybe now we stop hearing this BS About how Mizzu somehow has figured this thing out and these posters can stop claiming they see something that just isn’t there.

All because he looked good against a bad LSU team last week. Which Mizzou ran the ball most of that game.
I’m sure he’s going to be a very solid QB I just think some of the post we read here about other QBs are extremely slanted to what people WANT to see as opposed to what they are seeing

Outside of the Texas/OSU game it was a fairly pedestrian and boring college football Saturday. Most entertaining part was the UF/Mizz fight and maybe the Clemson game if you care about that.

Top teams roll as usual. Will be Bama, Clemson, Ohio State in the playoffs and won’t be close. Color me surprised, yay. 🙄

Outside of the Texas/OSU game it was a fairly pedestrian and boring college football Saturday. Most entertaining part was the UF/Mizz fight and maybe the Clemson game if you care about that.

Top teams roll as usual. Will be Bama, Clemson, Ohio State in the playoffs and won’t be close. Color me surprised, yay. 🙄
Don’t worry the PAC12 starts back next week.

Lol I almost finished typing that without laughing.

If anyone wonders why we are where we are as a program just look at our senior class. Count how many are still in the program and then count how many are contributors to the current team.
Tennessee 2017 Football Commits
Now go look at our Juniors, not much better (I don’t consider this CJP class)
Tennessee 2018 Football Commits

Last edited:
College football is losing its parity and it starts with the playoffs. The fact that the same teams are in it every year is clear that there is a problem. It’s staring to lose its magic during the season. Obviously UT being bad for so long doesn’t help lol.

And that loss of magic feels even worse without the atmosphere and traditions being apart of Saturday’s this covid filled fall.

Reactions: orangejuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back