Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was referring to the "turnaround season", not majors himself., hence the bolded part.....................................

i expect better from you!!!
I expect to understand what you’re talking about. They’re wearing a Johnny Majors patch.

I expect to understand what you’re talking about. They’re wearing a Johnny Majors patch.
i know. anyway...that's why i bolded the part about "turnarouind season"....to ease the burden.

i missed. it happens. prolly mostly your fault anyway.....

In all fairness, it's kinda hard to run any kind of offense when the defense is constantly blowing up the plays.

There are ways to scheme a weaker OL. You don’t put your OT’s on an island. Also, we ran for about 235 against Mizzou, which was better than Bama and LSU. At the end of the day, is it the chicken or the egg?

If they spin the JG is injured narrative and that's why he doesn't play against Bama that's actually pretty smart Imo. If another QB balls out you can say he earned the job and performed too well not to play. If they all suck you can say see 2 gives us the best chance to win. In before JG sucks and the other QB's are better ( I know he does and I wanna see a new QB too)

To my knowledge they don't, but they told me and sent a certified letter stating if I was reported out of the house or a contact tracer verified me in the general public I could face legal action.
They have not gone that far with me. The person I talked to said that I could face legal trouble if I ignore the quarantine and end up spreading the virus. The bad part is that they will not tell me who reported me. I would like to know if I was actually exposed.

By the time he officially announced it on Monday he was in a proper frame of mind. Hopefully he learns from it. But if it’s the first step towards the team waking up...followed by a new QB, then maybe it’ll become that Majors 1988 turnaround in this season of remembering Majors.
I'm curious, what do you mean by "Hopefully he learns from it"? Learns what? Please don't tell me you're assuming the Jones rumor is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back