Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will credit Bama with, they (as in the university) care about football. When things got bad, they ponied up the cash for Nick Saban. UT will never do that. Our university has shown football doesn't matter enough to hire a big name. That's why I say we just have to be patient with Pruitt. The admin will never approve a big name, big money hire. Just won't happen. All we can hope for is consistency eventually wins out.

Hopefully before some of us depart this earth....

I’ll be interested to see how we look coming out of the bye week. I think we all know how next week will go, but the second half of the season will tell us a lot. A little easier schedule and a qb change could go a long way.

A horrible FSU team just beat #5. Im ****ing tired of losing. I love me some Pruitt but he is another dumbasss. When can we get a real coach? We're all in here loving the vols but **** its getting old. Did anyone else catch the commentaries feeling sorry for us today? **** that noise man.

One thing I will credit Bama with, they (as in the university) care about football. When things got bad, they ponied up the cash for Nick Saban. UT will never do that. Our university has shown football doesn't matter enough to hire a big name. That's why I say we just have to be patient with Pruitt. The admin will never approve a big name, big money hire. Just won't happen. All we can hope for is consistency eventually wins out.

Hopefully before some of us depart this earth....
They did. It all fell into place for them at the right time. Saban wanted Brees at Miami and they gave him Culpepper. He didn’t like not having control. Mal Moore wouldn’t leave Saban’s house until he had him on the plane. If only Brees had gone to Miami.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Is Proot a meathead? I think Saban beats all his assistants because he’s just smarter than all of them. Smart, Muschamp, Pruitt. Probably all meatheads of varying degrees.

Saban has a talent advantage but never losing to any of them means something else is going on.

I am pretty sure that most Bama fans would welcome Pruitt back with open arms. I know one.

Except for Kirby, the problem is most of his assistants go to programs that either need building or have flaws.

I used to laugh at people who would say they just wanted to see their team win the big one before they died. (Mostly a lot of Cubs fans) But I understand that feeling now. Having knocked on death's door, I get it. I just want to see the Vols on top again,

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back