Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he supposedly read, it's been a while since then.

Should probably take your L, pack it up and go home then.
I believe he read it because I remember John Adams responding by saying he couldn't imagine where the author got his arm strength observation.

I was being serious. I’m in a family riddled by it. I’m not making any jokes. I lost my hero of a grandfather in 2016 to it because he forgot how to freaking swallow and couldn’t eat or drink any longer. My 93 year old grandmother has completely forgotten most of us and suffers from Sundowners. My great grandmother in law thinks there’s a young black child hangs out in her room with her. I joke not, sir. I’m trying to get you to see much like a few other posters that you’re way out in left field frequently. I’m actually trying to point it out to help you. Not kick you.
Let’s bury the hatchet. My Mom is started to have trouble swallowing clear liquids and now must take thickener in some of her drinks so I understand she may go the route of your grandfather eventually. She also this year had had several events a few days at a time of slurring words. It’s a terrible disease with declining quality of life. She knows she has it sometimes but most days is in a state of confusion about where she is at or where she is supposed to be. Still believes she is living with her siblings and her Mom and Dad are still living. They died in the 1950’s and 1960’s. I don’t know if anyone who wants to linger like this, when I go I was t to go quickly but I may be a candidate for dementia in the next 10/15 years if not sooner.

Let’s bury the hatchet. My Mom is started to have trouble swallowing clear liquids and now must take thickener in some of her drinks so I understand she may go the route of your grandfather eventually. She also this year had had several events a few days at a time of slurring words. It’s a terrible disease with declining quality of life. She knows she has it sometimes but most days is in a state of confusion about where she is at or where she is supposed to be. Still believes she is living with her siblings and her Mom and Dad are still living. They died in the 1950’s and 1960’s. I don’t know if anyone who wants to linger like this, when I go I was t to go quickly but I may be a candidate for dementia in the next 10/15 years if not sooner.
This is a pic of my dad and I. He has Alzheimer’s. There’s quite a few of us that are or have been in your shoes, so we understand. If he keeps going, I’m going to put this as my avi again in honor of his birthday, 10/8. I don’t think GojiraVol17 meant you any disrespect. Prayers for you and your struggles.
1DA0F17A-BDB1-4B72-99B9-61ED759576E2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back