Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pruitt nails this s**t up on the top right hand corner of that damn bulletin board and reminds them everyday that the sec is against them...I hope everyone of these damn teams lose who were given a easier path.i took this as a slap in the face to a university who isn’t seen as being worthy or generates enough revenue (yearly) of the likes of Bama,Florida,Auburn,Georgia or LSU team and we probably outsell all of them other than maybe bama...our fan base would sell out a SEC championship game in a matter of hours And we travel WELL!. if this is about money let’s make it about money..then by god test this fan base..we are hungry!

View attachment 298178

Knowing Pruitt, rather than using it as bulletin board material, he will tell his team they have 5 opportunities to beat 5 ranked teams and prove they are back.

Alabama and LSU definitely lucked out. Other than that everything seemed fair. Auburn and A&M aren’t guaranteed loses. I still think we can win the East. Florida and GA are overhyped and how sweet it would be to ruin Sankeys plans and knock out a SEC school from the playoffs.

tenor.gif

At Auburn, At Auburn... yeah, that makes sense... whatever... at least these F-tards made it so painfully obvious to everyone this was a calculated money business decision to protect the best chance teams for a playoff, folks will look at the season differently...
I mean, they could have even tried just a little to mix it up, but they didn't even try and hide the obvious screw job... wow... idiots. The entire country can see the screw job. Honestly the only thing that makes me mad is that I hope it doesn't hurt recruiting... Hopefully the kids we want are smart enough to see how lopsided this is and understand we wouldn't usually have a schedule like this...

Reactions: LoudOrange
At Auburn, At Auburn... yeah, that makes sense... whatever... at least these F-tards made it so painfully obvious to everyone this was a calculated money business decision to protect the best chance teams for a playoff, folks will look at the season differently...
I mean, they could have even tried just a little to mix it up, but they didn't even try and hide the obvious screw job... wow... idiots. The entire country and see the screw job. Honestly the only thing that makes me mad is that I hope it doesn't hurt recruiting... Hopefully the kids we want are smart enough to see how lopsided this is and understand we wouldn't usually have a schedule like this...
No, they didn't. Top rated got lowest rated.

What I don’t understand is how Vandy gets a better draw than us? Give them Auburn and LSU and we get Tamu and MSU. Why is the worst team in the league getting favored over us? This is a hit job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back