Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bull. I think they should have a referendum vote on it. I don't think the commie ivy schools should get to dictate what everyone else is going to do. These a holes could literally play this shutdown card for years. Boooo! Booooooooo!

Government gets more power now. The left is loving it!

So ACC about to announce this conference only too but will play games with ND to help them.

So Clemson can play in Boston, Miami Or South Bend But and play in Columbia, SC???
Exactly. What sense does it make to have conference only? Playing football is playing football. Why does it matter who it’s against. What has this country become. It is over as we’ve known it. Sad days.

Not sure this county has the fortitude to withstand much anymore. The Greatest Generation has to be turning over in their graves.

Looks like all conferences are starting to follow suit. Poor Notre Dame. The exception is the Big 12 to this point.

If Europe can play soccer and we can't get football I'm gonna very pissed at this cuck-ass country.

It really upset me just how soft society has become.back in the day when you fell down you had people telling you to get back up and dust that S**t off.instead in today’s society when you fall you have 30 different people rushing to you with a band aid with different perspectives on how it wasn’t your fault and it was someone else’s..f*** that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back