Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed my point, it was NOT FACTUAL when you posted your comments! You just repeated the ASSUMPTIONS of the fake news media BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION WAS COMPLETED!
And how do you know what news I received at that time? Throwing out explanation points and multiple capitalization like confetti, just makes you look like....dare I say it? Yep, I will..either a zealot (look it up, doubt you’ll have to) or a child, stomping to get the attention you think you deserve. Too much?

And how do you know what news I received at that time? Throwing out explanation points and multiple capitalization like confetti, just makes you look like....dare I say it? Yep, I will..either a zealot (look it up, doubt you’ll have to) or a child, stomping to get the attention you think you deserve. Too much?
You obviously received news that was not factual because you called it a NOOSE! lol I put certain words in caps so hopefully you would umderstand. I guess you simply fail to understand because of the childish comments you made OH WELL!!!! lol Go back to watching CNN and MSNBC. HOPE YOU HAVE A BETTER DAY!!!!!!

Well, gents...thought we were getting a lot of furloughs at the office this afternoon and instead I got a call first thing this morning saying I was getting a big promotion. Hopefully doesn't mean furloughs for others though.
Good luck with your layoffs! Congrats

Last edited:
You want to see the most intimidating crowd I’ve ever seen during a football game? The on-field camera was perfect catching the reaction of #36 Flowers.

That should've been the moment. The moment we announced to college football that we were finally back.

Alas, here we are five years later, still waiting on the moment. Time will tell.

You obviously received news that was not factual because you called it a NOOSE! lol I put certain words in caps so hopefully you would umderstand. I guess you simply fail to understand because of the childish comments you made OH WELL!!!! lol Go back to watching CNN and MSNBC. HOPE YOU HAVE A BETTER DAY!!!!!!
Capitalization and explanation points obviously works for you, so...... HOPE YOU HAVE A EVEN BETTER DAY!!!!!!!

👀😂😭😂😂 quit it @drvenner he literally walked past this “rope” for going on almost a year and never raised a concern once but when he does it wasn’t because he seen it with his very own eyes..that is a concern especially when you factor in everything he has been saying own Twitter eating up the attention..

View attachment 288510
I just don't think he milked it like some are saying. There also were planes with Confederate flags flying over. And, well, it is Alabama.

Little Rock is sh!t these days, but disagree that the state is a dump. There may not be a whole lot in between the hot spots - just nature really - but where work has been done it is nice. Hidden gems all over the place too. You can golf 5 star from border to border. Mystic Creek in El Dorado all the way up to The Blessings and Pinnacle in NWA. Amazing hiking and biking trails throughout the state, not to mention some fantastic lakes.

It actually reminds me a lot of Tennessee. You have 3 main areas really. LR and Memphis are pretty sh!t but Hot Springs and NWA are great just like Nashville and Knoxville.

I lived there for 4 years. Its a dump other than a few areas. All states have some great golf courses and biking trails

What's crazy is the rest of the year is going to only get more and more divisive as the election nears. I see something near a civil war at some point over the next decade tbh

Take a break from social media. Once you’re off there and Reddit, etc., you’ll see the random yahoo with a million bumper stickers on their car about equality and free tibet or the dude driving a Jeep with a TRUMP 2020 flag flying. Otherwise, VolNation will be your only politics convo - and that’s too much. Seriously, outside of social media and cable news, not many folks talking about the crisis du jour bringing about the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back