Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side Effects are rare but may include headaches, abdominal pain, allergic reactions, diarrhea, projectile vomiting of feces, bleeding from the eyes or as*hole, numbness of extremities due to reduced blood flow which may require amputation of the hands, feet, or penis, melting of the face, maggots eating your rotting ear canal, spontaneous combustion, or death. If you experience any of the these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately, except in the case of death or spontaneous combustion in which case you may need someone else to contact them. You may also have difficulty discussing this with them over the phone if your ears are clogged with maggots.
It's a great day to be free of gas and bloating with Gas Away.
My favorite symptom is "anal leakage". I told my wife if I ever have to take medicine that may cause "anal leakage" just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

MLB still hasn’t pulled me back in as a fan from the 1994 strike. I bet there are lots of people out there that feel the same way.
I stopped watching MLB games but I love the college game. I've pretty much given up on the pro games. It's all about the college game for me now days.

I had a horrible dream last night.

It was the home opener. With 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter against Charlotte, we were losing 24-10 and we just turned the ball over on downs at midfield and had no more hope. I remember the feeling of dismay I had at that moment like it was so real. Thanks Georgia State...

Crucify me, y’all.

I had a horrible dream last night.

It was the home opener. With 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter against Charlotte, we were losing 24-10 and we just turned the ball over on downs at midfield and had no more hope. I remember the feeling of dismay I had at that moment like it was so real. Thanks Georgia State...

Crucify me, y’all.

I've identified your problem. You obviously had JG starting in your dream. Bench him, and then you'll have only pleasant dreams in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back