Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s summer in the south as far as I’m concerned. This thing will be back in the fall and we’ll be on lockdown again. It’s time to get outside and try to live normally for the few months we have until it begins again. Masks need to go for now at least.
This society won’t accept another lockdown

It’s summer in the south as far as I’m concerned. This thing will be back in the fall and we’ll be on lockdown again. It’s time to get outside and try to live normally for the few months we have until it begins again. Masks need to go for now at least.
Another lock down wont happen. Numbers dont support it and consequences are too costly.

Another lock down wont happen. Numbers dont support it and consequences are too costly.
There is no f'n way we are going to lockdown again...it would be national suicide.

People gonna have to grow some f'n gumption and deal with it because Covid-19 is here to stay for good. We are all going to get it.

Well guys, I'm officially in my late 20s. 27 on the 27th. And that's all I've got to say about that.

I'm looking forward to the Decade of the Vols! GBO!

Man!!...same. we old as f***.my birthday is In October though.so hopefully this season we see the black jerseys during the decade of the vols🤘🏽🤘🏽🍊 and happy early birthday 🎂 @Smokeytom

Well guys, I'm officially in my late 20s. 27 on the 27th. And that's all I've got to say about that.
Congratulations, Smokeytom!

Welcome to the 2nd of the 6 times in life you'll think you've finally got this thing figured out. Proceed with confidence (but keep a big gob of humility handy).

Man!!...same. we old as f***.my birthday is In October though.so hopefully this season we see the black jerseys during the decade of the vols🤘🏽🤘🏽🍊 and happy early birthday 🎂 @Smokeytom
Lol! Thanks man! And not early bro you're right on time! And yes idc what the grandpas say - give me some black jerseys again!

I'll be in Norman and Fayetteville for sure, hoping to make it out to Neyland for the Alabama game!

Reactions: UTSuave’
These masks will create more of a lawsuit than not wearing one. We can’t ask little kids to recycle their own CO2 and bacteria. They absolutely will pass out.
not to get in to it, but there was a story on the news about this the other day. while wearing a mask does increase your co2 intake, unless the mask is sealed around your face, most don't have much to worry about on this front. especially for the majority of people that are wearing clotth masks/bandanas.....

basically the notion that you're gonna asphixiate from co2 intake is a fallacy, at least as it's being presented by some as a reason you shouldn't wear a mask as a preventative measure.

if you don't want to wear one, don't wear one.

lol.

Reactions: chargervol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back