Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

RiotVol

I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise
On radio yesterday, they discussed that professors over the age of 60/65 have been encouraged to either retire or only do online classes. That brought them to question what older college coaches will do next year. Jim Boeheim is a cancer survivor in his mid 70’s. Our very own Rick Barnes will be 66 in July. The discussion was interesting because they mentioned that even those who want life back to normal are even saying that the “more vulnerable” should stay home. Gary Parrish said he was writing an article on it.
I worry about my MA advisor at UT. He's 70, and is like, "had I known this s@#$ was going down I would have retired last year."

HankHill

If that’s all you noticed and didn’t even acknowledging the fact that as a player or manager you never won a World Series just shows the kind of arrogant SOB that you are and I actually like it! 😭😂😂 have a like sir...if I ever see you out in public.beer is on me after this covid BullS**t ends

View attachment 279062
😂😂😂.

1589338377844.gif

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
That’s gonna be interesting to see how it plays out. I hadn’t thought about it until you said that. Say New York shuts down all sports. Could a player from Like a Syracuse transfer with immediate eligibility?
Dunno. Surely they won't allow kids at programs that might not play lose a year...

Seems logical... Which means the NCAA will be oblivious to it..

VN Store

Sponsors