Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Rumors about Kirby? What rumors about Kirby?

You know I could live with Bama winning 4 more NC's as long as UGA doesn't win one. It's been since 1980 when they won their only NC on Herschel Walker's back. I'd love that streak to continue for the rest of my lifetime.

Of course the biggest joke is Florida when they talk about their tradition. An original member of the SEC and they never won the conference until 1990 (not counting 1984 when their title was vacated for having the highest paid team in football).
Same here I can’t stand Georgia. It’s Georgia Bama and then Florida don’t like any of them. As far as rumors about Kirby who knows, I thought they got caught paying Zach Evans? Look at all that 5⭐️ Talent Kirby has. RITCH 2.0

Francona was impressed by it.
Most baseball people were. He went to the Arizona fall league after and hit 252 and was very likely gonna move up to triple A ball in Nashville the next year if not for the strike and itch to play basketball again. The season he hit 202 he also had 51 RBIs and over 30 stolen bases. Nobody has claimed he would have made it big in the majors. But he was way better than most non baseball fans gave him credit for.

Two world series****

If that’s all you noticed and didn’t even acknowledging the fact that as a player or manager you never won a World Series just shows the kind of arrogant SOB that you are and I actually like it! 😭😂😂 have a like sir...if I ever see you out in public.beer is on me after this covid BullS**t ends

1589329420964.gif

Is there anything better than a perfect one touch break that split defenders at the sweet spot a few yards from the 18? Only thing that compares is a perfectly curved corner to the back top corner of the net. I need adult leagues to get going again.
Dang right brother. Miss playing and getting some exercise. I love a good counter through ball from behind the midfield line for a goal.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Whats up guys ? Been a minute since I’ve logged on. I think March 23rd to be exact. We sure have been hot on the trail. I have been following along just not been on the board. I’ve been furloughed at work since March 20th so I have basically just lived on both Reelfoot and Kentucky Lake since then. We absolutely wore the crappie out this year. I will post a couple pictures of different catches. Me and dad limited out a few times. Hope everyone is doing great. I will start checking in more frequently now that the crappie spawn is over lol 😝

View attachment 278694View attachment 278695View attachment 278696View attachment 278697View attachment 278698View attachment 278699View attachment 278700View attachment 278701View attachment 278702View attachment 278703
Nice! I’m in the big city of Troy. Just had dinner at Boyettes, needed some of their country ham!

Reactions: quadlee21
SIAP

I live in CO these days so sometimes my mind gets a bit "clouded" but i was on twitter and just saw JGs hype video basically saying eff the haters but i noticed he threw the ball to a dude in an Auburn shirt. I know some people have half joked that Pruitt has it out for them over the Hardy recruitment, but damn, is this a shot at them? If so I absolutely love it. Theyre my most hated non annual rival. Also that Andy dude from twitter is slowly starting to become the new Sab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200512-190539_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200512-190539_Twitter.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 46
I teach massive intro classes, and they want me to keep doing it in person. I’m gonna be wearing a mask when I’m not lecturing, and doing office hours online.

On radio yesterday, they discussed that professors over the age of 60/65 have been encouraged to either retire or only do online classes. That brought them to question what older college coaches will do next year. Jim Boeheim is a cancer survivor in his mid 70’s. Our very own Rick Barnes will be 66 in July. The discussion was interesting because they mentioned that even those who want life back to normal are even saying that the “more vulnerable” should stay home. Gary Parrish said he was writing an article on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back