Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a report yesterday on the Diamond Princess that 46% were asymptomatic..😳 I will never find it now .
I suggest you take a break from all the reports and politics and all the BS and enjoy some solitude and self reflection and that goes for everyone. You are not going to change anything by discussing it and getting depressed. Stay safe, use common sense and what will be will be.

I've wondered the same. Saying X% are aympto is only partly helpful when people can stay that way for 5 days.
My understanding is they inly count as asymptomatic people who did not ever show symptons..there is a lot of misinformation out there based on whether you are a fear monger, or a sunshine pumping denier.

Last edited:
Reactions: JacketVol
Biggest “what if” Tennessee player for you? A player who was either derailed by injuries, transfer, or removed from the team.

I’m going with Lamarcus Coker. Dude should have set records with his speed and vision, but he must have smoked 2 marajuanas during his career and was kicked off the team
Dustin Carter(i think was his name) the insanely talented TE.

Edit: It was Dustin Moore..thanks for the info guys. I don't know why, but everytime this question is asked, I answer with that guy, and every dang time I think Carter is his last name for some reason.

That dude was a freak of nature, and the world barely got to witness his insane talent due to his demons.

Last edited:
Those checks will not save a economic crash that will take years to recover. If we hit end of June, it is too late economically unless we open up most of the country.
"Save" is a bit absolute. Economists would probably say mitigate or help.

The Federal Government already knows who has weapons. Anyone who thinks their personal arsenal or neighborhood watch group would stand a ghost of a chance against any of our armed forces is going to be very sadly mistaken. I don't think any president would order our troops to engage with our citizens. If the government wanted your guns, there would be almost nothing anyone could do to stop them.
I've got guns that nobody knows I have..

All that so called "indoctrination" I got from first grade on certainly didn't make me blindly loyal to a federal government that I don't trust all all. The rest of your post is irrelevant to the discussion.
The pledge of allegiance is not to the federal government, it is to the flag, country, and its ideals 🤔

Last edited:
The Federal Government already knows who has weapons. Anyone who thinks their personal arsenal or neighborhood watch group would stand a ghost of a chance against any of our armed forces is going to be very sadly mistaken. I don't think any president would order our troops to engage with our citizens. If the government wanted your guns, there would be almost nothing anyone could do to stop them.
I have a really hard time believing our military would decimate our own people..just don't see it...they may go in for some limited police actions at first, but so many of them are right wingers by nature that I just don't see them wholesale slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Americans.

If you think that saying the pledge the allegiance to your country is indoctrination that is certainly your right, but to say that children at an early school age being taught the pledge of allegiance is somehow indoctrinating them, and is not liberty, to me seems an absurd notion. Indoctrination is typically done when there is only a centralized, authoritarian government where there is no challenge to the authority. It is pretty much impossible to do in a multi-party system, so your concern for the liberties of school age children seems rather hyperbolic. In a democracy there are few things that bind us together as a nation. Pride in your country should always be one thing that binds us, IMO.
A scary notion to believe, that indoctrination can't happen in your own system.

Also, do you know how many rounds semi automatic weapons can put out per minute. In some ways, they are more dangerous than full auto because you can aim and be much more selective with your targets.
You come to take my semi auto hunting rifle...and imma put you in the ground...period...I am, and every single person I know is passionate about this fundamental right...if they tried to take these a lot of blood will be shed...a lot more blood than a few whack job mass shooters could ever spill.

Last edited:
I have a really hard time believing our military would decimate our own people..just don't see it...they may go in for some limited police actions at first, but so many of them are right wingers by nature that I just don't see them wholesale slaughtering hundreds of thousands of Americans.
I agree. I just think that people who think that they could fight off the government for their guns are beyond delusional

My understanding is they inly count as asymptomatic people who did not ever show symptons..there is a lot of misinformation out there based on wether you are a fear monger, or a sunshine pumping denier.
Possible, but I haven't any follow up reports or clarification. I've just seen "we tested x number. Y were positive, but asympstomatic".

Did they follow up with them a week later? It is unclear.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I agree. I just think that people who think that they could fight off the government for their guns are beyond delusional
Some things are worth dying for..

"Give me liberty, or give me death"

I am not a part of the USA hating, morally ambiguous, gender fluid, sissiefied, afraid of everything, get a participation medal, and everybody gets ice cream generation...and I would go down, but I would take some of those tyrants servants with me.

Possible, but I haven't any follow up reports or clarification. I've just seen "we tested x number. Y were positive, but asympstomatic".

Did they follow up with them a week later? It is unclear.
I am pretty sure the reports I read yesterday were totals a long time after the fact...but maybe not...either way I know I don't want to catch this crap, but I took a job driving sick people around, and it is my duty to fulfill that obligation as safely as I can. If I get it, all I can do is hope I am in the big majority that doesn't get seriously ill.

I suggest you take a break from all the reports and politics and all the BS and enjoy some solitude and self reflection and that goes for everyone. You are not going to change anything by discussing it and getting depressed. Stay safe, use common sense and what will be will be.
Yeah..you're right.

I just read a report yesterday on the Diamond Princess that 46% were asymptomatic..😳 I will never find it now .

That's correct. Similar studies in Iceland. Doesn't change my belief in what the real mortality rate is. Interesting aside: about half of the "asymptomatic" people from the ship show lung damage on a CT scan.

In the US we test symptomatic people. Other countries have tested likely contacts of known hot spots, with or without symptoms. I'm basing my guess on those.

Truth is that the high rate of asymptomatic people is why this is going to run through the entire population eventually, barring a vaccine.

In the end Newt is right. It'll be what what it is. I'll personally add that the steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord. I ain't sweating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back