Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Memphisvol87

Absolute power move by Georgia.

But hopefully Alabama starts to crumble.
I agree. I don’t get what anyone here thinks this is bad for Georgia somehow? Common denominators for Alabama’s run... Saban and Cochran. That dude has been creating Monsters for Alabama for over a decade. Last thing we need Georgia to have with all that talent is a coach who knows what to do with it.

titansvolsfaninga

Nah he’s a good coach and a great recruiter.

Georgia ain’t going anywhere. We’re just going to have to beat them.
What leads you to believe that he is a good coach and great recruiter? As far as I can tell is he has only been a strength and conditioning coach.

VolInDayton

Where has he ever been a position coach? Looking at his bio for Bama it shows he started at a high school in New Orleans as a strength coach, went to LSU as a strength coach, went to the NBA as a strength coach, and then has been at Bama since 2007 as a strength coach. I know that players like him and probably talk to recruits about how good he is as a strength coach, but how much interaction in recruiting can a strength coach have with recruits?

utvols88

Visit your local Applebees today!

Recruiter? based on what? Also as far as on the field coaching.. we'll see about that one. Hes got very little experience, if any

VN Store

Sponsors