Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessess Kentucky North Carolina South Carolina Georgia Florida Alabama Mississippi Missouri Iowa Minnesota Maryland Wisconsin Ohio Illinois Michigan Virginia Washington DC(not a state) Kansas Texas Puerto Rico(not a state yet😬)

Last edited:
2020 Opponents by FPI (UT 19th)

#3 OU
#4 Bama
#10 UGA
#11 UF
#33 UK
#34 USCe
#53 Mizzou
#66 Ark
#81 Vandy
#110 Charlotte
#111 Troy
N/A Furman

2020 Opponents by FPI (UT 19th)

#3 OU
#4 Bama
#10 UGA
#11 UF
#33 UK
#34 USCe
#53 Mizzou
#66 Ark
#81 Vandy
#110 Charlotte
#111 Troy
N/A Furman
I know it may not mean a lot but heading down towards the end of the schedule, it’s markedly a bit easier but having to play Georgia that late in the schedule may actually play into our favor. They could be very beaten up and worn out by that point. OR I could be completely incorrect (as I’m known to be, just ask my wife) and they’re firing on all cylinders & coming down the pipe like a freight train 😂 I like our schedule this season. Really hoping we can blow the lid off this season by shocking everyone & beating OU on their own turf. It wouldn’t be a “Tennessee is back” moment but it’ll for sure get recruits thinking and people will be talking about us in a more positive light.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
75 years ago today my Hero my Grandfather kicked everyone’s ass on Iwo Jima. I was fortunate enough to go to Iwo on detachment in 1994. I sent him a lot of pictures and videos. His unit had an annual reunion at Henry Horton park because the majority of them were from Middle Tennessee. They were so excited when he brought the pictures. View attachment 262338View attachment 262339View attachment 262340
Your Grandfather really was part of our greatest generation. We owe them everything..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back