Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volfansince1980 said:
Worst preacher ever

It’s embarrassing.

confused.gif

I'm so impressed that you can count to ten, i'm going to tell you and a few more on here one more freaking time the freaking reason i don't put freaking comma's and period's where they should be every freaking time, before i tell your dumb azz and everyone else that's get's a kick out of thinking your smarter than most, and making fun of some that you think you are smarter than, a long freaking time ago i lost a FREAKING ARM and as time as past 85 percent of my freaking eye sight, it's hard to hit the freaking shift button with one freaking hand and barley can see the freaking letter's on the FREAKING key board, let me tell you one FREAKING thing i don't want your freaking pity or feel sorry for me, why don't you shut the freaking up and worry about your freaking self, rather than try to point out a few commas and period's that i have missed in a sentence, in closing you might be headed to work one day with your 100 dollar suit on and wake up the next freaking day missing a ARM or LEG or lose your freaking eyesight, YOU won't think missing a few commas in a sentence is that big of a FREAKING deal, now we hope this doesn't happen to you, but you never know what the good LORD has in stored for you on this thing called life, so you and a few more on here that likes to make fun of a few because you are so DUMB that you think you are smarter than most and really your nothing but a true blue DUMB AZZ, now you have a good day, and make DAMN sure you put those commas and periods where they should go.
Anyone going to count the freakings in his reply?

Sir, you know there is this fancy technology readily available in every electronic device and provided by major tech companies like Google and Amazon called....wait for it....VOICE TO TEXT! So while having specific injuries that significantly impacts your ability to type is understandable, it does not excuse your poor execution of grammar and punctuation.
If you weren’t so distracted with being a douche you might develop some understanding and recognize that he’s using a keyboard.

Does anyone know of this podcast is free? Just started driving a lot for work and looking for podcast besides the normal ones to listen to and I will always have time for updates about the Vols!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back