Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really.

when we first came here looking for a place to live i consumed the '3-way' from Skyline Chili and got sick later that day so...

i just never quite acquired the taste for it.
I'd heard some people talk about how great it is. So I picked up a can of the Skyline Chili at the store and, in a significant lack of judgment and common sense, didn't get another kind as a backup. It was one of the worst things that I'd ever had. Truly disgusting.

I don’t let that Georgia St performance bother me much anymore. After the way we turned the season around midway through and finished 8-5 with a bowl win, it turned out for the greater good.
Some are calling it a blessing in disguise because otherwise that team would've been 10-3

I tend to agree but what else is he going to say. Look Volnation The Battle Captain F’d up. I hired the next Dooley or Jones. 😂🤣

Well look at this another way....

Has Saban or any other coach come out and affirmed Jeremy Pruitt as a great coach like they Dools and Lyle?

Some are calling it a blessing in disguise because otherwise that team would've been 10-3

I don’t know that we have the finish we do without that horrid 0-2 start. Depends on who you ask.

Overall, I’m happy with the way the season played out in the end and the momentum the program has now. It’s a night and day difference from early September to now.

Anyone else super lukewarm on Venus Jones? I’m just feeling he’s a 12 catch, average returner player that we didn’t need.

Ima sit back and listen. Come at me @Ulysees E. McGill
Lol...I feel like he could do a little more than that, but...yeah...a little meh.

I hope he maybe adds some steadying influence and leadership to a young inexperienced group...if he just does that, then he has value.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I had a scare about 4 AM this morning. About 10 PM I got hit all the sudden with that stomach virus that has those violent cramps that literally hurt so bad you can pass out. After getting up and down all night my last time was a dozy. I was walking back to the bed and I told my wife that I am going to pass out. Well I did and fell face forward into our hardwood floor. My wife said I was out for about a min. I had the biggest and deepest almost to the bone gash in my left eyebrow. They called the ambulance was sent to ER. I have 5 stitches, a deeply bruised rib cage and a deeply bruised elbow. I fell flat on my face. No bracing. My eye is swollen and very painful. My head hurts from the fall. I feel I been in a car wreck I am so sore all over.
Hope you feel better soon but did they find out why you passed out. That's not good.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back