Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGA at #3...lolololololol šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ What in the hell-o are they smokin over there? That is absolute stupidity.

As much as I'm over the UGA love, the play nobody, other conference love is more annoying.
Just because it's every single year with the exact same results.

I'm still shaking at the thought of us having to play #13 Purple Vandy.šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Who you got this weekend?

I think this is the season Rahm ascends to the top of the golf rankings. But heā€™s playing with Tiger first 2 days. That can easily mess people up.

Iā€™m gonna go with Rickie

Reactions: CAVPUT
"]ANALlytics[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with this, lol. How can they 'ANALyze' that LSU is losing some people so therefore they shouldn't be rated as high, and then 'ANALyze' UGA's loses as not the same?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Kentucky....smh

They obviously wasnā€™t basing these rankings on most exciting ā€œfinal drivesā€...both teams went out that way,our winning drive was more of a thriller and beat the odds out of like 178 tries From previous teams who were down in similar situations.I think...ESPN is full of S**t personally TIFWW.

They obviously wasnā€™t basing these rankings on most exciting ā€œfinal drivesā€...both teams went out that way,our winning drive was more of a thriller and beat the odds out of like 178 tries From previous teams who were down in similar situations.I think...ESPN is full of S**t personally TIFWW.
this isnā€™t an espn company I donā€™t think

Reactions: UTSuaveā€™
giphy.gif

Nothing is going to make me happier than when Jauan Jennings has a larger bank account than Brady Hoke. šŸ’„ Boom

"Yes. I'd like to buy Brady Hoke. I'm going to have him wash my cars for me. And next year, I'm going to buy Butch Jones and have him wash my Brady Hoke."

- JJ (prolly)

It's Ashton Kutcher playing a washed up QB that returns to his family ranch. He's dumb as a brick. Instead of saying, "a vicious cycle" he says, "a fish's cycle" and after they try to correct him his explanation is what McGill said.
Hmmm. Ashton Kutcher "playing" a role as someone dumb as a brick. Not much of a stretch, IMO.

Hmmm. Ashton Kutcher "playing" a role as someone dumb as a brick. Not much of a stretch, IMO.
Hmm, maybe do some research into him. Had scholarships to MIT and Purdue for engineering. Went to Iowa for biomedical engineering but dropped out to go to Hollywood. Has investments into over 60 companies and founded numerous organizations. IQ of 160.

Harrison Bailey once played the role of Ashton Kutcher in a biography pic. He won every academy award and made people believe that Kutcher really isn't an idiot....also nailed Demi Moore and impregnated her with octuplets.

Gotta agree with this, lol. How can they 'ANALyze' that LSU is losing some people so therefore they shouldn't be rated as high, and then 'ANALyze' UGA's loses as not the same?
Tbf uga has recruited top 2 for some years now. Those classes are just now rising to seniority. They have enough moving parts this offseason to have optimism they take a step back...they also have an insanely talented enough roster to think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back