Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned ....alot of you won't know how to act when we win the east this season.

I know how to act because I was in college in those days. You simply shout obscenities at opposing fans from the front lawn of the fraternity house. The idea is to make them uncomfortable and regret ever making the trip. College football!

My heart goes out to you and your family and have some advice for all my Vol family here. I haven’t mentioned it here but i lost my sweet beautiful Mom just days ago. She was only 73 and has been in and out of the hospital since Thanksgiving. She spent most of November and December in the ICU for heart failure issues. i finally got to bring her home in early January and she was doing excellent and better than ever before. Unfortunately we didnt know it, but a catheter made her have a UTI while she was in the hospital and they sent her home not knowing. I woke up the other morning and she was laying in bed with a fever. By the time the ambulance got her to the hospital she was already in septic shock and she left me just 2 days later. We are devastated and very confused at the same time how her life was taken that fast. Everyone please educate yourself on Sepsis and if you have a loved one in and out of hospitals often please DEMAND they check them for any infection, no matter how small it may be...... get it treated. i appreciate any positive thoughts and prayers sent my way.

😢🙏

You are definitely in my prayers.

Quick question for the board. What happened today that reshuffled the standings on Rivals and put us back at 10. Did we have players get higher grades or did someone above us lose a commitment?

Add Joe Bonamassa to that list.
Joe can play the hell out of the guitar, but epitomizes a certain stereotype of douchebag guitar player that I can never get into his music. He shouldn’t sing for one thing. And those damn sunglasses. The guitar faces. So much about him feels inorganic and it ruins everything about the music for me.

If you’re playing the graduate transfer game, no one’s close to Miami this offseason with King on offense and Roche on defense. Potentially two first day picks pulled for one season’s work.

One of my Drill Sergeants from basic used to call everyone Dick.

"Take your time Dick."

"Waitin on you Dick."

"Move at your own pace Dick."

"Please don't make any effort to hurry the **** up Dick."

It was awesome.
Company commander made three guys take off their boots ,put them on their hands ,had them lie on their backs , kicking their feet, and loudly proclaim I'm a bug , I'm a bug.

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back