Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably goes back further than a dislike for Harbaugh. I'm sure it goes back to 3 years of losing to Michigan 96,97,98 while at MSU (victories in 95,99) and recruiting. Good for him to beat their tails. Michigan and Texas think their poo doesn't stink and they are college football kings.

I guess all AU cares about is beating Bama or else Gus would be gone. That bowl record is embarrassing. Even two years ago with a chance to get into the playoff they blew it against GA, a team they had embarrassed earlier in the year.
They're a perennial 7-10 win team.
That has been their peak long-term spot. Not sure why they feel entitled to more. They should be happy. They sound spoiled by that 1 year with Cam and the luckiest season in cfb history in 13. They should count their blessings, they could do a lot worse.

They're a perennial 7-10 win team.
That has been their peak long-term spot. Not sure why they feel entitled to more. They should be happy. They sound spoiled by that 1 year with Cam and the luckiest season in cfb history in 13.
Having a guy in place that has you in that 8-10 win range every year, with the occasional outlier season either way, is about all you can ask for IMO.

I love it when college bands play that cheery Star Wars song from the end of Episode 1.

It's the theme for Emperor Palpatine, just sped-up

So we finishing with DW and/or Hardy? Broderick or Ratledge? folks eating up the pages speculating in each thread... Honestly thought with all the momentum that we would get DW, but sounds like we may not get/flip any of these kids... Got a solid, really good class this year considering how we started, but these kids are going to need to be really coached up to develop into what we will need the next two years to compete.

So we finishing with DW and/or Hardy? Broderick or Ratledge? folks eating up the pages speculating in each thread... Honestly thought with all the momentum that we would get DW, but sounds like we may not get/flip any of these kids... Got a solid, really good class this year considering how we started, but these kids are going to need to be really coached up to develop into what we will need the next two years to compete.
Ratledge signed with Georgia on ESD. DW is a dog. Jones OV last with Auburn. I bet we get Hardy. Hopefully we can pull Jones but that cabin.

I actually agree with you Bandit.
I won’t judge Pruitt’s tenure at Tennessee based on whether he wins a national championship or not. For instance, I don’t think Mark Richt’s tenure at UGA should be considered a failure. Guy had them winning 9+ just about every year, two conference titles and several eastern division titles. That’s a lot of winning.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
I agree with one being just an ok recruit but French was 4* also. I think he could be a good recruit. I'm just not sure CP would waste, if you will a scholly on someone he didn't think they couldn't develop. With the transfer portal like it is today he could have easily waited for that or go JUCO. I am enjoying the conversation with ya.
Just because they may have been secondary options doesn’t mean they aren’t quality recruits. And I don’t believe they are wasted scholarships, at all.

They were just a little further down the board.

BJ Ojulari was reportedly further down LSU’s board than some others. Guessing their fans are glad he’s in the class?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back