Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you feeling about yac now?
Always indifferent to Yac. Don’t think he did a great job with the RB’s.

Gave him credit where credit was due in the Omari thread. That was a good job.

I won’t be upset if he leaves. As long as we upgrade the staff position.

Saban Is whining about coaches take his coaches and taring down his program. It's great lol. I'm a football guy, you put two of the best football coaches alive today in a room together and I'll watch it all day.
And what would these two hypothetical football coaches be doing to one another?

Everyone, wash your hands all day long. (Soap or sanitzer.) If you touch a doorknob or someone's desk or shake hands, whatev: 40 times a day, like a crazy person. It works for me when things start going around.
Monday before Thanksgiving had a flu shot. Thanksgiving day came down with the flu and missed out on dinner. Tamiflu knocked out the flu but still haven't shaken the cough that came with it.

I am ready to move own and forget about Butch and all the others from the past 13-14 years. Amazing to think how many HC, DC, OC, S&C, and other assistant coaches we have had. It all started with the Clawfence.

Totaly agree, particularly when I think about the previous 30 years before this where we only had 3-4 head coaches and the staffs remained fairly stable.

Enter the TV $ and everything blew up.

Reactions: Orangeburst
His salesman hokum is financial nonense, that's all. From a finance MBA, I spot that BS. Usually from "financial advisors" which I fully expect it from. I would expect better from a guy selling $20 books to people merely trying to get out of debt. Dude went bankrupt in real estate...great example. What's worse...he's making millions selling prosperity narratives. Never really did it himself, just selling the how-to scheme when he's never really done it. Any salesman could.

"Hey, I never worked a real job and made it rich...but I've made millions selling to you people how to be rich...and now I'm rich...and oh yeah, Jesus something something...thank you for your money!".

I'm glad it works for some people...but it's stuff you could real online for free and better stuff. He does not teach optimal financial principles. He sells expensive exhibition packages for sub-optimal, basic financial education. Or cheap annual online classes for $130/year...to people that already can't afford anything. Almost any city has non-profits that teach it for free, and better. Sad imo.
I think his program is more about motivating people to do common sense things. We all know that to get in shape we need to eat healthy food in small portions and exercise more. Why isn't everyone doing it? I don't listen to him but moreso because I'm not in a place where I need his kind of advice and motivation.

Reactions: drvenner
Just going over the board. So many wants and not enough spots. It's gonna be interesting how all this plays out. Wondering if there might be another git or two. Would love to get DW. Hoping to maybe flip Ratledge and/or Hardy. Who do we use the final spots on? It's fun to imagine who we might get, but also tough to realize the talent that may be left on the board simply because we have no room. It's a fun time to be a Vol and I hope this class surprises us.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
My kids got me and my wife sick last week. I’ve been coughing up huge wads of phlegm for about six days now. Nothing I take seems to help.
If you've been on something like Mucinex DM and a pain reliever for more than a few days with no relief, it may be time for the doctor's office. I can go weeks or months with a stuffy nose but that deep chest stuff shouldn't be messed with. Good luck.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Totaly agree, particularly when I think about the previous 30 years before this where we only had 3-4 head coaches and the staffs remained fairly stable.

Enter the TV $ and everything blew up.
We were run by a herd of turds that had no clue how to deal with the new problems of this era...hence a decade+ of dysfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back