Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did we rank in the SEC both of those years? How about this year? That‘s the key metric.
Given transfers and players that actually signed (bye bye UF's ranking), I believe we finished 5th in the SEC last class. 2nd in the East. And materially no different than LSU and A&M. I believe they had like 90.7 or 90.8 averages and we had 90.5.

Only uga and bama were meaningfully ahead of us and they have been winning a game here and there lately.

Lol so I was rewatching the Vandy game and there was a play where we were huddled up on offense and it shows Jennings looking to the sidelines for the play and the coaching staff called a run and Jennings mouths “Really” 😂. It was 2nd and 17 in the 4th with 4min 31secs left in the game.

If you go to Freaks replay it is at the 2:09:40 mark.
😂 I had to go watch it. Hilarious

Again... Why does Missouri fans think so highly of themselves? Article even states they are mad because no high profile names are on the list. Urban Meyer is not going to Missouri folks.
They won 12 and 11 games in 2013 and 2014. So that set bar way too high. But the a couple of bad to meh years with Pinkel and Odom's transition. Then a relatively good year last year, with a Sr 2nd Rd draft QB. IMO the should be happy with a 3-5 conf record. Then every 5 years or so, if you get a good QB, challenge for East. They should be happy with Blake Anderson or Sharky.

Just moved back to Knoxville. Learned from my mail lady today that Pruitt almost bought the house up the street from me. But Mrs Pruitt thought the road was too busy. Smh... I could’ve really had some intel guys. I’d be like ODlanta Vol.

Pssst...yeah, right...no way CJP was ever going to move into that KOA Campground and RV park...she was just messing with you. 😁

Heading out tomorrow to take the fam on a Disney cruise. You heathens hold down the fort for me while I’m hanging with Mickey and Goofy. I expect a full report of the shenanigans that take place over the week for my viewing pleasure when I return next Thursday.

View attachment 243212
Give me an update when you get back, as to how you liked it. We want to take a DISNEY cruise sometime, too. We are heading back to Disney World in February.

Reactions: Brillovol
They won 12 and 11 games in 2013 and 2014. So that set bar way too high. But the a couple of bad to meh years with Pinkel and Odom's transition. Then a relatively good year last year, with a Sr 2nd Rd draft QB. IMO the should be happy with a 3-5 conf record. Then every 5 years or so, if you get a good QB, challenge for East. They should be happy with Blake Anderson or Sharky.
Yeah they took advantage of a historically bad era for the Eastern powers. That’s over. Welcome to reality

Heading out tomorrow to take the fam on a Disney cruise. You heathens hold down the fort for me while I’m hanging with Mickey and Goofy. I expect a full report of the shenanigans that take place over the week for my viewing pleasure when I return next Thursday.

View attachment 243212
enjoy....did the Disney Marvel cruise in January, and I don't have to do another Disney Cruise for a while.

Reactions: Brillovol
Where did we rank in the SEC both of those years? How about this year? That‘s the key metric.
I have a metric for you. How does finishing 3rd in the East, on the football field, in year 2 sound to you? I'm gonna trust Pruitt and the staff to bring in the right type of players no matter where we finish in the recruiting rankings.

One only has to look at where Bailey is in the rankings to see how flawed the system is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back