Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are the šŸ, you get special privileges...
giphy.gif

Why is using the term "boatrace" a mistake? Just because you hang out with uncouth, illiterate plebeians does not mean you should stoop to their level of ignorance.
They have college degrees and are very active in their church. Mustā€™ve been the the entry that popped up.

Watch his tape...
They've always wanted 2 QB's this cycle and this kid has some skills that can't be coached. Take him all day long.
I get it and I'm no recruiting expert by any means. But with all the number crunching around here with slots do we really have room? Did y'all read the article by Price? I dont get the vibe the kid is wanting to be developed into a WR.

I get it and I'm no recruiting expert by any means. But with all the number crunching around here with slots do we really have room? Did y'all read the article by Price? I dont get the vibe the kid is wanting to be developed into a WR.
Heā€™s a freak athlete. Runs a 4.38. I say try him at QB. If he canā€™t beat out Bailey, then move him to receiver. 4.3 doesnā€™t grow on trees. Heā€™s also an elite runner not just fast

I honestly think they want him as a QB. Pruitt, Chaney, Weinke, and Friend visiting him all at the same time tells me they think QB all the way here. They've wanted a 2nd QB all along this cycle and he's a perfect compliment to what we're getting in Bailey.

Heā€™s 6ā€™0ā€ 180 & runs a 4.38...if he wants to make easy millions heā€™ll come catch balls.

Hell even as a QB heā€™ll be good depth. We likely lose 1 QB of the 5 on roster before Fall. Could lose JG too.

And I think after 2020 we could be sitting at just 2 QBs on roster with Maurer & Bailey, Hill having finished his 4th year in college and leaving as a grad transfer after recovering while here.

Heā€™s a freak athlete. Runs a 4.38. I say try him at QB. If he canā€™t beat out Bailey, then move him to receiver. 4.3 doesnā€™t grow on trees. Heā€™s also an elite runner not just fast
Ok I'll be honest. BVS got to me and I immediately figured something happened to Bailey. I took the cup off and got worried I was about to get kicked hard šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Saw him play Starkville. He's one of those kids where you're like, "Yeah, that's what a D1 ball player looks like. Just take the snap and run, kid..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back