Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

BennesseeVols

It's a happy enchilada
Traditional SW lore holds that on Luke's travels after the destruction of the Death Star, he learned a somewhat controversial Force technique from a Mandalorian mystic, by which he summoned the bones of Obi-Wan and made a dark stew of them in Dagobah swamp water that he'd kept in a thermos since his training days. After ingesting the stew, he grew violently sick and fell into a writhing coma for three days, after which he awoke, screamed and shat a baby yoda right there on his cot.

I'm not sure if the one in the show is supposed to be that one though. I haven't watched it.
Can confirm

engineerVOL

Melt my face
Traditional SW lore holds that on Luke's travels after the destruction of the Death Star, he learned a somewhat controversial Force technique from a Mandalorian mystic, by which he summoned the bones of Obi-Wan and made a dark stew of them in Dagobah swamp water that he'd kept in a thermos since his training days. After ingesting the stew, he grew violently sick and fell into a writhing coma for three days, after which he awoke, screamed and shat a baby yoda right there on his cot.

I'm not sure if the one in the show is supposed to be that one though. I haven't watched it.
I don’t know what to do with this information.
136E798B-44AE-4A92-9E54-A998AB2344A6.gif

Sleegro

5⭐❀, Champion of Life, Brick, Realist
Why is using the term "boatrace" a mistake? Just because you hang out with uncouth, illiterate plebeians does not mean you should stoop to their level of ignorance.
Haha I just meant not realizing there was another weird meaning. I don't really care. And still use it. Just argued with someone claiming another meaning without realizing the internet would beat me.

VN Store

Sponsors